S, who is in twitter

Old Jan 16th 2012, 2:42 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S, who is in twitter

Originally Posted by giddyup
I am so over FB, Google etc with all the sponsored banners, adwords and shite... it would be great to just have a non-commercial search engine...sigh
There is a reason non commercial search engines have pretty much died......they were all shite couldn't pay for decent engineers or server farms and pretty much only identified sites you weren't looking for
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love chuckie egg and space invaders-probably the last time I played a computer game- does Donkey Kong count- they sell for a fair few bob these days.

I say bring back vinyl and record players and post- can't be doing with this new fangled email milarky. Gone are the day when people had nice penmenship...
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

good morning all , have great day full of spirits ,
It is not uncommon to hear someone boast about how many followers she has on Twitter. This suggests a high number of impersonal relationships; people who will follow you not because they know you very well, but because they are hoping for "following reciprocation." There are too many people who mistake the following of another person's life as having an actual relationship with that person, according to Lev Grossman of "Time" magazine. The reality is, while you may know what someone likes for dessert, how many times she walks her dog and the color of her pajamas, you really are not connecting with her.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Twitter and other social networking tools can possibly numb a person's level of compassion.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

As a subscriber with followers, you may not realize exactly who is following you, whether it is an ex-boyfriend, a stalker or sex offender.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

In addition to social predators, there are career and financial interests watching your every move. If you pose the wrong image online, you may be passed up for a promotion, considered undesirable for hire or, even, denied disability benefits for having too much fun
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudawia
In addition to social predators, there are career and financial interests watching your every move. If you pose the wrong image online, you may be passed up for a promotion, considered undesirable for hire or, even, denied disability benefits for having too much fun
too right mate, the internet is full of bucknuts, tread carefully there
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:17 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

As a subscriber with followers, you may not realize exactly who is following you, whether it is an ex-boyfriend, a stalker or sex offender.
I like you Maudawia, you bring some balance to this board.

Unlike me who is just a parasite.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting comments. They'll always hit you and hurt you (defend and attack) but at the end of the day, there's only one way to beat them - get round the back.

You've got to hold and give but do it at the right time.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sandboy
too right mate, the internet is full of bucknuts, tread carefully there
yeah we shpuld be care
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Interesting comments. They'll always hit you and hurt you (defend and attack) but at the end of the day, there's only one way to beat them - get round the back.

am agree with you
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dumbo
I like you Maudawia, you bring some balance to this board.

Unlike me who is just a parasite.
thanks dear me u and other can make the board more attractive and usefull
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:58 am
Just Joined

Seagull_smash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs

Now catch me if you can, cos I'm a England Man and what your looking at is the Masterplan........
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Seagull_smash is an unknown quantity at this point

am agree with you
I actually just spat my cereal out.........

Amazing.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

can't deny the advanges of twitter too .. am not looking to empty space of the cup !
twitter is is Easy to Join & use.
Twitter is a Democracy.
Twitter Can Be Anonymous.
Twitter Can Be Automated.
Twitter Offers Free Widgets and Apps.
Note : am not working for this company but it is a view it may be right or false hhhhh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.