British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   S, who is in twitter (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/s-who-twitter-745009/)

maudawia Jan 15th 2012 6:12 am

S, who is in twitter

tewitter connetcts people and u can write 140 ls only spreading what ever in ur feel or think

Dumbo Jan 15th 2012 8:28 am

Re: S, who is in twitter

Originally Posted by maudawia (Post 9842786)
tewitter connetcts people and u can write 140 ls only spreading what ever in ur feel or think

Bravo, an excellent point well made, I think you probably suit "tewitter" down to the ground.

maudawia Jan 15th 2012 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Dumbo (Post 9842914)
Bravo, an excellent point well made, I think you probably suit "tewitter" down to the ground.

thanks but as u know.. Twitter m my space and facebook are a relatively new free social networks that allow family, friends, and co-workers stay connected via mobile texting, instant messages, or on the web.
but twitter hasn't chat link

commander Jan 15th 2012 9:23 am

Originally Posted by maudawia (Post 9842954)
thanks but as u know.. Twitter m my space and facebook are a relatively new free social networks that allow family, friends, and co-workers stay connected via mobile texting, instant messages, or on the web.

Wow,thanks for the groundbreaking insight.

Commander (circa 2006)

Ronnie Biggs Jan 15th 2012 9:51 am

Yes but have you tried the Commodore 64? It blew my mind when I first played "Chuckie Egg."

maudawia Jan 15th 2012 9:55 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 9842983)
Wow,thanks for the groundbreaking insight.

Commander (circa 2006)

Thanks and praise, but whichof these sites are the most effective?

maudawia Jan 15th 2012 10:01 am

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs (Post 9843027)
Yes but have you tried the Commodore 64? It blew my mind when I first played "Chuckie Egg."

chuckie Egg it is an old computer game 1983;)

Millsyisland Jan 15th 2012 10:13 am

Ah yes, but the ZX Spectrum +2 has a built-in tape recorder.

maudawia Jan 15th 2012 10:18 am

Originally Posted by Millsyisland (Post 9843053)

am agree with ur view

lullabelle Jan 15th 2012 10:51 am

You've just arrived here from the planet Nonerdsformiles, haven't you?

Boomhauer Jan 15th 2012 1:46 pm

Does anyone else feel that Facebook has or is in the process of jumping the shark?

I ask because I have noticed FB pages being created to sell goods much like a classifieds, multiple pages for a particular celeb/minor star, all manner of corporations creating pages to advertise their products/services. The whole thing just seems soo far removed from a cosy simple venue for people to keep in touch.

Hello.Kitty Jan 15th 2012 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by Millsyisland (Post 9843053)

tapes are definitely the new BluRay...

OleJanx Jan 15th 2012 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty (Post 9843284)
tapes are definitely the new BluRay...

Damn! Anyone want to buy some 8-track cartridges? Little use...

giddyup Jan 15th 2012 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 9843258)
Does anyone else feel that Facebook has or is in the process of jumping the shark?

I ask because I have noticed FB pages being created to sell goods much like a classifieds, multiple pages for a particular celeb/minor star, all manner of corporations creating pages to advertise their products/services. The whole thing just seems soo far removed from a cosy simple venue for people to keep in touch.

I am so over FB, Google etc with all the sponsored banners, adwords and shite... it would be great to just have a non-commercial search engine...sigh

hnd Jan 15th 2012 7:56 pm

What exactly are [email protected] and and Twitbook?