S, who is in twitter

Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:47 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S, who is in twitter

Noooooooo stay....

Your posts remind me of my ex-news scriptwriter. Baffling but entertaining.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Noooooooo stay....

Agreed. Maudawia, please stay. Express yourself, you can't be wrong....when something's good it's never gone.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:55 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maudawia
any way i think the train is reached its station ,, it is time to leave this forum
sorry for any word hurts any member here
My member hurts, but then I do pleasure myself to these kinds of threads.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:03 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

"You can now go to seashores and have a sun bath as the morning bright rays are best suited for a healthy sun tan."

See! You're her aren't you?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Noooooooo stay....

Incapable of thanks and your words make me stay in this forum
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:48 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Incapable of thanks and your words make me stay in this forum
You are genius, have you ever thought about putting your thoughts and ideas down on paper?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

maudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant futuremaudawia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Agreed. Maudawia, please stay. Express yourself, you can't be wrong....when something's good it's never gone.
Deep thanks and appreciation .. I hope to be a useful member, because I believe that the exchange of ideas helps to upgrade and document the social connections....
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

"You can now go to seashores and have a sun bath as the morning bright rays are best suited for a healthy sun tan."

See! You're her aren't you?
am accustomed to have run in beach early morning befor escape to work
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dumbo
You are genius, have you ever thought about putting your thoughts and ideas down on paper?
thanls dearest
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Deep thanks and appreciation .. I hope to be a useful member, because I believe that the exchange of ideas helps to upgrade and document the social connections....
I think I can speak for everyone here in that we're all very grateful to receive and welcome a useful member.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
I think I can speak for everyone here in that we're all very grateful to receive and welcome a useful member.
i agreed with you ..we look for somthing to light the insider and keep us feeling we are part of huminty ( no border ..globlelization hhhh
Old Jan 17th 2012, 5:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

i agreed with you ..we look for somthing to light the insider and keep us feeling we are part of huminty ( no border ..globlelization hhhh
I can't help but want to agreed with you too.

Huminty is something I am desperate to be a part of. In fact, I was just talking to a colleague about wanting somthing to light the insider of me...and it was in relation to globlelization hhhh too!

You're very insightful.

Do you think a world could exist without border?
Old Jan 17th 2012, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scamp
I can't help but want to agreed with you too.

Huminty is something I am desperate to be a part of. In fact, I was just talking to a colleague about wanting somthing to light the insider of me...and it was in relation to globlelization hhhh too!

You're very insightful.

Do you think a world could exist without border?
thanks dear for all above .. me and u are under globlizations by hook or crook hhhh
Old Jan 17th 2012, 8:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Yes but have you tried the Commodore 64? It blew my mind when I first played "Chuckie Egg."
Heh heh....this is why I keep coming back to this forum.
Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

this is brilliant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.