Ryder Cup

Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Ryder Cup

Originally Posted by Golden Goat
8 1/2 inches

Its been measured numerous times

9 inches when I take X
What? Your nose when you start posting on here?

I'm trying to keep this really simple for you, so if you don't get the above joke then let me know.

By the way... Tell your wife to stop buying your daughter new lipstick. My dick looks like a rainbow.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Webb Simpson's putting is amazing.

Sooner they ban the belly putter the better.

As long as they keep the broom handle/long putter though (for me)
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Webb Simpson's putting is amazing.

Sooner they ban the belly putter the better.

As long as they keep the broom handle/long putter though (for me)
Easier to use or just preference?
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Easier to use or just preference?
There is a slight difference between the belly and the long/broomhandle apparently although I understand both will be banned.

I converted to long putter way back in 2002 and it knocked shots off my game back then.

Mickleson's grip looks all kooky but it is not dissimilar to a long putter grip - may give that a whirl
Old Sep 30th 2012, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by saudiflares
There is a slight difference between the belly and the long/broomhandle apparently although I understand both will be banned.

I converted to long putter way back in 2002 and it knocked shots off my game back then.

Mickleson's grip looks all kooky but it is not dissimilar to a long putter grip - may give that a whirl
Will have a look online and see the fuss.

My putting is hit / miss. Depends on the day and if I'm concentrating.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 9:11 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

The American troll is back, I see. He's funny.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
The American troll is back, I see. He's funny.
Funny, in a sad way.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 10:23 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
A traumatic day, despite the late heroics from Poulter........ it leaves the US needing only 4.5 points out of 12 from the singles. Can't see Europe surviving that - they will need to get ahead in most of the early matches to put some doubts into US minds.

Only a few of Europe's players can be pleased with their performances (Colsaerts has been immense), whereas a number of US players have thrived on the pressure of the occasion and performed brilliantly (Bradley in particular).

Surely Europe must win today - but by how much? Not likely to be enough, sadly..........
I should of wiped my arse with the £100 I put on at 2.9..................Watching last night though the yanks had all the luck.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 10:24 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I should of wiped my arse with the £100 I put on at 2.9..................Watching last night though the yanks had all the luck.
Luck is what the losers say
Old Sep 30th 2012, 10:27 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Luck is what the losers say
The fat lady ain't singing yet...............She's warming up though.

I must of seen 4/5 puts lip the hole last night, one even did a full 360 !
Old Sep 30th 2012, 10:37 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Golden Goat
In fact..Youre gonna think i'm joking, but a mold was made of my penis in Tarzana California in 1978 and if you purchase "The Big Jake" model dildo..You'll be having sex with me

I'm dead serious ladies

The "Big Jake"
google this, get back in your box and **** right off from whence you came numbnuts. the last time you were here you were exposed as just about the worst gambler in america and given that that is a cuntry of ****ing nuggets thats saying something.

"We all get greedy sometimes don't we lads? The Big Jake Dildo is a seriously chunky and thick gay sex toy with a great swollen head. Like a battering ram slamming into the gates of your castle, this rebel will always get in to pillage!"
Old Sep 30th 2012, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic, here are today's pairings;

11:03 CT / 17:03 BST: Bubba Watson v Luke Donald
11:14 / 17:14 Webb Simpson v Ian Poulter
11:25 / 17;25 Keegan Bradley v Rory McIlroy
11:36 / 17:36 Phil Mickelson v Justin Rose
11:47 / 17:47 Brandt Snedeker v Paul Lawrie
11:58 / 17:58 Dustin Johnson v Nicolas Colsaerts
12:09 / 18:09 Zach Johnson v Graeme McDowell
12:20 / 18:20 Jim Furyk v Sergio Garcia
12:31 / 18:31 Jason Dufner v Peter Hanson
12:42 / 18:42 Matt Kuchar v Lee Westwood
12:53 / 18:53 Steve Stricker v Martin Kaymer
13:04 / 19:04 Tiger Woods v Francesco Molinari

Last edited by mentalist; Sep 30th 2012 at 12:00 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 12:11 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Back on topic, here are today's pairings;

11:03 CT / 17:03 BST: Bubba Watson v Luke Donald
11:14 / 17:14 Webb Simpson v Ian Poulter
11:25 / 17;25 Keegan Bradley v Rory McIlroy
11:36 / 17:36 Phil Mickelson v Justin Rose
11:47 / 17:47 Brandt Snedeker v Paul Lawrie
11:58 / 17:58 Dustin Johnson v Nicolas Colsaerts
12:09 / 18:09 Zach Johnson v Graeme McDowell
12:20 / 18:20 Jim Furyk v Sergio Garcia
12:31 / 18:31 Jason Dufner v Peter Hanson
12:42 / 18:42 Matt Kuchar v Lee Westwood
12:53 / 18:53 Steve Stricker v Martin Kaymer
13:04 / 19:04 Tiger Woods v Francesco Molinari
I'm not following it at all (and don't even know the names). So which side are Bubba, Webb, Keegan, Dustin, Brandt and Tiger on?
Old Sep 30th 2012, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I'm not following it at all (and don't even know the names). So which side are Bubba, Webb, Keegan, Dustin, Brandt and Tiger on?
I think they could have manipulated the draw to give us Dustin-v-Justin.......

Ah, I remember The Ashes from all those years ago:

Lillee, caught Willey, bowled Dilley........

[NB: Contrary to legend, the immortal phrase, from England v West Indies, was never said: "The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey....."]
Old Sep 30th 2012, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I think they could have manipulated the draw to give us Dustin-v-Justin.......

Ah, I remember The Ashes from all those years ago:

Lillee, caught Willey, bowled Dilley........

[NB: Contrary to legend, the immortal phrase, from England v West Indies, was never said: "The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey....."]

My redneck sister in law has nephews (twins) called Dustin and Justin. Honestly, why would you do that to a child?

I watched it on Friday but missed it yesterday, I take it we haven't got much better since then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.