Ryder Cup

Old Sep 28th 2012, 1:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ryder Cup

Originally Posted by K Gun
This is a relatively minor event in the states and very little money is wagered on it there. I think the odds are right where they should be

Yeah, not a big event at all :/

Most gambling will be done at the bar, not online, considering it's illegal in most places over here.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 3:58 am
Banned

K Gun is an unknown quantity at this point

You won't find too many bookmakers in American bars that even have a line on the Ryder Cup.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
To close to call, so I won't even try.

Oh all right then.............. 15-13 USA.
+1
Old Sep 28th 2012, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

I doubt it will happen but I would love to see Donald, McIlroy, Westwood and co completely stuff the USA however the yankee team is too good for that. It would be nice to see them fall apart in Chicago and have a few of that annoying hoopla crowd naff off home early
Old Sep 28th 2012, 4:44 am
Banned

K Gun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by giddyup
I doubt it will happen but I would love to see Donald, McIlroy, Westwood and co completely stuff the USA however the yankee team is too good for that. It would be nice to see them fall apart in Chicago and have a few of that annoying hoopla crowd naff off home early
Donald lives in Chicago
Old Sep 28th 2012, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Friday 17.45pm UAE Time:

Live Score:
USA 0.5 - Europe 3.5.

Might as well just give it to Europe..............
Old Sep 28th 2012, 4:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Friday 17.45pm UAE Time:

Live Score:
USA 0.5 - Europe 3.5.

....kiss of death
Old Sep 28th 2012, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Gwan poults
Old Sep 28th 2012, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
....kiss of death
Have faith........... Woods and Stricker are playing again - God, they were awful in the morning. Woods's body language says he wants to be somewhere else entirely - Stricker just a miserable sod.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have faith........... Woods and Stricker are playing again - God, they were awful in the morning. Woods's body language says he wants to be somewhere else entirely - Stricker just a miserable sod.
Oh dear........ all I can hear from the telly is 'USA,USA' etc so I'm assuming it's all going Septic....... I'm off for a rub-and-tug...........
Old Sep 29th 2012, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So....... Europe 3-5 down overnight........... well it could have been worse - Colsaerts responsible for dumping Woods and Stricker again (Woods I note has been left out for the Sat morn matches).

Worryingly, the stars aren't quite shining: at one point, the 'dream ticket' pairing of McIlroy and McDowell were 4-down..... they fought back, but still lost (2&1).

I think the Europeans will sleep on it and come fighting back........
Old Sep 29th 2012, 4:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

So....... Europe 3-5 down overnight........... well it could have been worse - Colsaerts responsible for dumping Woods and Stricker again (Woods I note has been left out for the Sat morn matches).

Worryingly, the stars aren't quite shining: at one point, the 'dream ticket' pairing of McIlroy and McDowell were 4-down..... they fought back, but still lost (2&1).

I think the Europeans will sleep on it and come fighting back........
How good as Bubba Watson yesterday though. Self taught too.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Friday 17.45pm UAE Time:
Live Score:
USA 0.5 - Europe 3.5.
No more silly comments, please. Well excluding this one. So how many times did Europe balls go into the hole and miraculously spring out? I counted four times at least plus once when a USA ball stopped on the rim for 2-3 seconds before dropping in. Does Davis Love III (or whatever) have a remote control trigger device in his pocket? USA to win by 4 points.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A traumatic day, despite the late heroics from Poulter........ it leaves the US needing only 4.5 points out of 12 from the singles. Can't see Europe surviving that - they will need to get ahead in most of the early matches to put some doubts into US minds.

Only a few of Europe's players can be pleased with their performances (Colsaerts has been immense), whereas a number of US players have thrived on the pressure of the occasion and performed brilliantly (Bradley in particular).

Surely Europe must win today - but by how much? Not likely to be enough, sadly..........
Old Sep 30th 2012, 5:13 am
Banned

Golden Goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Well...What did I tell you "guys"? The whole rest of the world can't beat us.
Why my kid can outdrive your best players, even I hit it 320 regularly-except for Rory nobody in europe can hit it 300 yards?

You guys need to eat some meat or something

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.