Russell Brand

Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Russell Brand

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...se--again.html

what is it about him!! he aint a classic handsome man but there is just something about him that I fancy
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:35 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russell Brand

he's the classic example of the sort of guy that women think they can change into a faithful one if only they are given a bit of time with him...and he takes advantage of that stupid notion that women have...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

what is it about him!! he aint a classic handsome man but there is just something about him that I fancy
Oh yeah - me too. They don't say women love bad boys for nothing!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
he's the classic example of the sort of guy that women think they can change into a faithful one if only they are given a bit of time with him...and he takes advantage of that stupid notion that women have...
I wouldn't want to change him, trust me! nor would MM
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:38 am
Account Closed

Me neither - that would make him boring!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

looks like a bearded lady from a circus freak show
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
looks like a bearded lady from a circus freak show
Oh god yeah, don't know what women see in him, looks like he needs a good wash. Sorry gals!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

yeah right...since when do women not mind their guy cheating on them...
those girls he fcks either are after 1 minute of fame or they think that they are so 'special' that they can keep him interested for longer than those other thousands have so far...
but hey, fair play to him...make the most of it while it lasts I say...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:45 am
Concierge

those girls he fcks either are after 1 minute of fame or they think that they are so 'special' that they can keep him interested for longer than those other thousands have so far...
I think it would be fair to say that most aren't seeking long term commitment either.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:46 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Me neither - that would make him boring!
have you read his Wooky Book or whatever it is called
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:47 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

all west ham fans have that effect on women.....
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:47 am
Account Closed

I don't think anyone is after a long-term relationship, especially those fame hungry girls. The point is that there is something animalistic and naughty about him that is intrinsically attractive...in my opinion of course

And yeah sometimes he does look in need of a good wash...maybe he needs some help with that?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:48 am
hmmmm...nice

I think it would be fair to say that most aren't seeking long term commitment either.
oh the sluts...
I bet most of them would want long term commitment...I don't buy all that modern girl stuff...deep down most girls want a proper boyfriend...
now...after they turn 40...that's a different story...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:48 am
Account Closed

have you read his Wooky Book or whatever it is called
No - but I've heard it's good - I think he's an absolute nutter, but I think that's part of the charm - and don't ask me to explain that!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:49 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I don't think anyone is after a long-term relationship, especially those fame hungry girls. The point is that there is something animalistic and naughty about him that is intrinsically attractive...in my opinion of course

And yeah sometimes he does look in need of a good wash...maybe he needs some help with that?
exactly...that is what women love and then once they have it, they will do everything to get that out of him...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.