Rugby 7s

Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby 7s

Originally Posted by commander
i think you miss shiva's point, he means who actually went to 'watch' the rugby, not sit in a bar in the ground and get pissed whilst the rugby happens to be on the telly..

so take spugsy off the list
only Shiva goes to watch the Rugby
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
egg chasing is a sport for gays.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

out of 50000 people i would be interested in how many actually go for the sport. Murifield may get smaller crowds for the sevens but i'd say at least 90% went for the sport. Dubai I reckon its probably near 50%, if that
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:32 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

egg chasing is a sport for gays.
you have clearly never played then
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:34 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
out of 50000 people i would be interested in how many actually go for the sport. Murifield may get smaller crowds for the sevens but i'd say at least 90% went for the sport. Dubai I rewckon its probably near 50% if that
too many chavs, or people who view such an event as an excuse for a piss up. I love beer but i dont like rugby so i have never been. Whats the point?

Like the world cup, i dont have any interest in racing, so i have never bothered going.

I like golf, so i always go to the desert classic and the ladies masters.

saying that, at the last football masters at the IV i dont think i actually watched a single game
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:36 am
banned

you have clearly never played then
actually i represented HMS Sutherland in a game once as they were short staffed. I played full back, as i was a bit of a racing snake in those days.

I scored a touchdown

so there

i missed the conversionthingy though
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:37 am
**** it we'll do it live

too many chavs, or people who view such an event as an excuse for a piss up. I love beer but i dont like rugby so i have never been. Whats the point?

Like the world cup, i dont have any interest in racing, so i have never bothered going.

I like golf, so i always go to the desert classic and the ladies masters.

saying that, at the last football masters at the IV i dont think i actually watched a single game
fair enough if its not your sport its not your sport
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:38 am
**** it we'll do it live

actually i represented HMS Sutherland in a game once as they were short staffed. I played full back, as i was a bit of a racing snake in those days.

I scored a touchdown

so there

i missed the conversionthingy though
well at least you tried
{cant find the hitting head of a wall thingy}
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:41 am
banned

well at least you tried
{cant find the hitting head of a wall thingy}
or was it 'try'ed
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:55 am
**** it we'll do it live

or was it 'try'ed
exactly
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

exactly
The spectating experience was little changed from last year, although there was some more room in the stands this year (they were bigger). The playing experience however was a massive improvement. On days two and three at the old ground there were no showers, no toilets and no changing rooms for anyone except the IRB international teams. This year the main Airbus stand was just for the major teams, but the new club house had 14 excellent changing rooms, superbly equipped and available for all players.
Like many social players around the Gulf, I traditionally have very little time for the Exiles, but with that facility they have improved the tournament and taken a huge leap towards improving social and league rugby around here.
I even saw a load of girls with hair straighteners plugged in and ready to go - having played their games and had a shower they were getting ready to enjoy the evening. Last year they would have been changing at the side of the pitch and been in the stands covered in mud and sand. Just you watch more people play every week from here on in.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, got to see some chavs on Saturday...

As far as the rugby, there were some good games. NZ, Samoa, England, SA all played really well in my opinion...

Good thing it didn't rain.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel delight
there was a bunch of us that went, only really watched the england game although we never left the stand.. we all just got drunk and had a laugh... went friday but felt too rough to go saturday too ha ha. i think it was a little over rated but it was stilla good day over all
where were you seated?
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Yeah, got to see some chavs on Saturday...

As far as the rugby, there were some good games. NZ, Samoa, England, SA all played really well in my opinion...

Good thing it didn't rain.
You omitted Kenya from your list. They were magnificent.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lionheart
You omitted Kenya from your list. They were magnificent.
Oh sorry I didn't get to see them play. Was out in the entrance probably that time...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.