Rugby 7s

Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:55 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby 7s

Went to meet a mate in barasti's last night. Big big mistake as I hate that place anyway.

Arrived on my own got a pint and found a ledge near the band. Pissed up rugby geezer dropped his glasses and the legs/lenses fell all over the place.

I picked up one of the legs and handed it to the guy, who just leered at me and his minging wife called me an arsehole. (Good judge of character lol)

My mate arrived and he got the beers in, we are into about the 2nd sentance when a pissed ozzie knuckle dragger next to me bumped into a big guy who apologised and backed off and backed off until the ozzie pushed him one time too many (with his slapper of a girlfriends encouragement). The big guy KO'd him with one punch, right infront of the stage. The band were whailing out 'lucky man' by the verve lol.

All in all a lovely night at barastis.

Ps the ozzie got a right hiding outside from the thugs or doormen or bouncers or whatever you call them
Old Nov 29th 2008, 1:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Went to meet a mate in barasti's last night. Big big mistake as I hate that place anyway.

Arrived on my own got a pint and found a ledge near the band. Pissed up rugby geezer dropped his glasses and the legs/lenses fell all over the place.

I picked up one of the legs and handed it to the guy, who just leered at me and his minging wife called me an arsehole. (Good judge of character lol)

My mate arrived and he got the beers in, we are into about the 2nd sentance when a pissed ozzie knuckle dragger next to me bumped into a big guy who apologised and backed off and backed off until the ozzie pushed him one time too many (with his slapper of a girlfriends encouragement). The big guy KO'd him with one punch, right infront of the stage. The band were whailing out 'lucky man' by the verve lol.

All in all a lovely night at barastis.

Ps the ozzie got a right hiding outside from the thugs or doormen or bouncers or whatever you call them
Iw as there for the first time ever last week, after work about 9ish, was ok really sitting outside, but aye far too many people ready to kick off,

although alan carr the comedian bloke was there, I said hello, he seemed canny enough. (good anecdote eh?)
Old Nov 29th 2008, 4:14 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the Rugby 7's is really over rated, it was a shit venue in my opinion, everybody hyped it up but going to watch Gloucester is a better crack than this was, hated in it on Friday so didn't bother going Saturday, just went Quad Biking instead which was much more fun.

Bison
Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice

there was a bunch of us that went, only really watched the england game although we never left the stand.. we all just got drunk and had a laugh... went friday but felt too rough to go saturday too ha ha. i think it was a little over rated but it was stilla good day over all
Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bison
I thought the Rugby 7's is really over rated, it was a shit venue in my opinion, everybody hyped it up but going to watch Gloucester is a better crack than this was, hated in it on Friday so didn't bother going Saturday, just went Quad Biking instead which was much more fun.

Bison
Well each to their own but it was one of the best days I've had out here and my visitors loved it too.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:05 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Well each to their own but it was one of the best days I've had out here and my visitors loved it too.
aye I'm not interested in rugby and we had a great day, although they did stop serving beer for about an hout at about 6ish, and no spirits either, but still a canny day.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 7:44 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye I'm not interested in rugby and we had a great day, although they did stop serving beer for about an hout at about 6ish, and no spirits either, but still a canny day.
not been for years, main reason being I am not impressed with their security, let's hope that has changed in recent years.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you hear the rumour about the Dutch Ladies team being one short and so MataHari volunteered, but sadly forgot where she was afterwards and ended up on the plane back to Amsterdam?
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:07 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Did you hear the rumour about the Dutch Ladies team being one short and so MataHari volunteered, but sadly forgot where she was afterwards and ended up on the plane back to Amsterdam?
so that's where she is!!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

security they had airport xray machines, looked good to me
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:34 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Out of interest who actually went to the sevens for the rugby?
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:46 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
nobody, they went to get pissed, head to barastis and gob off to big scottish guys and get knocked out.

same same, year in year out...
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:51 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by shiva
Da Warrior, Spugsy, MH, BB2, The Dean, that's all I can remember
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:53 pm
banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Da Warrior, Spugsy, MH, BB2, The Dean, that's all I can remember
i think you miss shiva's point, he means who actually went to 'watch' the rugby, not sit in a bar in the ground and get pissed whilst the rugby happens to be on the telly..

so take spugsy off the list
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Should have said, I did go for the rugby and Scotland were shite...........ok they are all kids but we have a looong way to go to be ready for the world cup next year. Good to see the Arabian Gulf getting stronger every year I look forwards to seeing them in the future, just so long as they dont beat Scotland as they nearly did this year!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.