Rugby 7s

Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby 7s

I'm sensing the bluetouch paper is lit already.........
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:51 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Yes dear, I'll be working with around 8 other people in that section. Are you watching?
I am supposed to be in the corporate section on Saturday...but having just received a hideous rugby shirt that I am supposed to wear, I am reconsidering my attendance...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel delight
ME!!!!! ha ha im going and im really looking forward to it (as you can probs tell) theres about 20 of us going ina stretch hummer which makes the experience even more exciting haha.... just puzzled as what to wear though
Cool! I guess you'll be in the VIP then?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am supposed to be in the corporate section on Saturday...but having just received a hideous rugby shirt that I am supposed to wear, I am reconsidering my attendance...
Tell me about it... it's too big huh! They will issue ours on the day itself. They told us to be in white trousers and carry no bags. Are you with Jump Media?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:57 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me about it... it's too big huh! They will issue ours on the day itself. They told us to be in white trousers and carry no bags. Are you with Jump Media?
too big...jeez I can park my car in it...
nah...some oil and gas thing...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:51 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

You know what i love about the 7's

all day thursday, 9.00am -about 1.00pm Friday and 9.00am -11.00am Saturday when i can actually watch the rubgy without being surrounded but utter twats who get in the way of watching the rugby whilst being totally unaware that it is in fact a rugby tournament not in fact an excuse to throw punches and bottles of piss

The other thing I love is when England dont get to the final on Saturday night the place empties..................****ing twats its called the rugby sevens for a reason NOT the chav scum piss up, which unfortunately it has become.

I'm only going this year as i am doing a mate a favour, otherwise i'd rather be at home nailing my bollocks to a plank. roll on armagedon :curse::curse::curse:
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:54 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

ah, so you will be one of the people utterly failing to control the crowd.......good luck with that........
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva

all day thursday, 9.00am -about 1.00pm Friday and 9.00am -11.00am Saturday when i can actually watch the rubgy without being surrounded but utter twats who get in the way of watching the rugby whilst being totally unaware that it is in fact a rugby tournament not in fact an excuse to throw punches and bottles of piss

The other thing I love is when England dont get to the final on Saturday night the place empties..................****ing twats its called the rugby sevens for a reason NOT the chav scum piss up, which unfortunately it has become.

I'm only going this year as i am doing a mate a favour, otherwise i'd rather be at home nailing my bollocks to a plank. roll on armagedon :curse::curse::curse:

You know you are one of my favorite posters Shiva.........I hope you don't mind me saying.I have read your last six or so posts....then I read your signature then I just pmsl

Last edited by Eva; Nov 25th 2008 at 5:04 pm. Reason: sp
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ah, so you will be one of the people utterly failing to control the crowd.......good luck with that........
Well we hope it doesn't get too extreme...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tell me about it... it's too big huh! They will issue ours on the day itself.
They told us to be in white trousers and carry no bags. Are you with Jump Media?
Well we hope it doesn't get too extreme...

Yeh man, you be careful.It's not as if you can even whack 'em with a fully loaded Fendi is it now?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I am VIP for both days................quaffing Pimms !
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

That impression is several years out of date - and at the new stadium it might all be a lot better anyway.

Mind you, I've heard someone is going in a stretch Hummer, so you could be right after all.........

I'll be the self-important looking jobsworth with a clipboard and very fetching khaki trousers.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I guarantee that, compared to some you will see, your rugby shirt will be the epitome of restraint and understated subtlety................
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eva
Yeh man, you be careful.It's not as if you can even whack 'em with a fully loaded Fendi is it now?
Thanks... well like MataHari said, we'll just try to restrain them using my oversized rugby shirt if it gets too ugly
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:01 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Eva
You know you are one of my favorite posters Shiva.........I hope you don't mind me saying.I have read your last six or so posts....then I read your signature then I just pmsl
dont do as i do, do as i say

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.