Royal Split

Old Jan 13th 2020, 4:15 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Royal Split

I for one am glad that Harry wants to get out from under the shadow of the palace and try and start his own thing.
But who will end up paying extra for all this?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal Split

We all know who wears the trousers there eh?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 2:57 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
We all know who wears the trousers there eh?
Not really. All any of us know is what the media publish and aside from that being a dubious source of information, many of the reports are in direct contradiction with each other. The only people who know what's going on within a marriage are the married couple.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 4:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Good for them, they're literally dragging the royal family into the 21st century.

Old Jan 14th 2020, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

It's all staged to take the heat off uncle perv.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 8:00 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
It's all staged to take the heat off uncle perv.
Thats not a bad shout actually. Gone all quiet on his front hasn't it. (pun intended)
Old Jan 14th 2020, 8:29 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Good for them, they're literally dragging the royal family into the 21st century.
Not really. They're still going have the use of Frogmore cottage refurbished for £2.5m at taxpayer's expense.

If you want to step back, go support yourselves, pay for your own security. Don't take anything from the state.

Okay they've both got cash anyway, but what could Harry really do for a job . The only job he's ever going to get is one that trades on his royal connections and name. The very thing he wishes to step back from.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 9:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Not really. They're still going have the use of Frogmore cottage refurbished for £2.5m at taxpayer's expense.

If you want to step back, go support yourselves, pay for your own security. Don't take anything from the state.

Okay they've both got cash anyway, but what could Harry really do for a job . The only job he's ever going to get is one that trades on his royal connections and name. The very thing he wishes to step back from.
What do you want? Prince Harry the bin man? Meghan the care worker?

This is probably the kind of reason they want to step back.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice

To be fair to Harry, if I was living in a country where the media had effectively killed my mother and decided that they would demonise my wife for having the audacity not to have a 100% white blood line, I'd probably want to **** off to another country also.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 10:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gavtek
To be fair to Harry, if I was living in a country where the media had effectively killed my mother
They behaved abominably, but I'd have put her not wearing a seat belt, and the driver doing double the speed limit whilst more than three times over the drink drive limit above the media for reasons she died personally.

I've heard lots of talk of M being the subject of racism but other than a few nasty trolls on Facebook posts etc, haven't seen it myself. Where has she been demonised for being mixed race?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 12:59 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I've heard lots of talk of M being the subject of racism but other than a few nasty trolls on Facebook posts etc, haven't seen it myself. Where has she been demonised for being mixed race?
I genuinely don't mean to be rude but this is the kind of observation which will draw the comment: check your privilege. It's there: as I'm assuming you are not wilfully overlooking it, then you just may not notice it as it's not designed to trigger you, either as a target or co-conspirator.

The coded and barely coded racial undertones to the content and more especially behind the vehemence and tone of the coverage of Meghan has surprised even cynical old me. Dailys Mail and Telegraph leading the charge as usual. I have no time for any of those "royal" parasites, and I cringe at Meghan's new age nonsense, but I totally get why she feels attacked even if she is a whiny rich girl.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 1:00 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
What do you want? Prince Harry the bin man? Meghan the care worker?
Yes, if they are suitably qualified.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 2:05 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

This is revealing.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tandards-royal
Old Jan 14th 2020, 2:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
I genuinely don't mean to be rude but this is the kind of observation which will draw the comment: check your privilege. It's there: as I'm assuming you are not wilfully overlooking it, then you just may not notice it as it's not designed to trigger you, either as a target or co-conspirator.
I've read this several times and am still none the wiser. Eh?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 2:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I saw that yesterday, but what everybody seems to be forgetting is that Kate got just as much grief in the early days. Remember all those 'Waity Kaity' comments and constant jibes about her family and background in the press? She can do no wrong for the media now, but it took years before she earned any respect., Meghan just hasn't done that yet but I'm sure if she'd stuck around she'd have been viewed the same way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.