Royal Reputation

Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Royal Reputation

Muslim Royals seem to have the same wonderful reputation regardless of their nationality:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,25569259-2,00.html
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:17 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Royal Reputation

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Muslim Royals seem to have the same wonderful reputation regardless of their nationality:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,25569259-2,00.html
This is world wide regardless of religion or culture. Its one of the basic human greed phenomena
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

I think theres a lot to it... Education, tradition, beliefs. Oh and lack of accountability.... "untouchable royal" syndrome.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:33 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I think theres a lot to it... Education, tradition, beliefs. Oh and lack of accountability.... "untouchable royal" syndrome.
I always likened 'Insh'allah' to lack of accountability....

"So, what you are telling me is that, if you DON'T do this, its not your fault. Its simply down to the fact that God did not will it to happen....."
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:42 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

"So, what you are telling me is that, if you DON'T do this, its not your fault. Its simply down to the fact that God did not will it to happen....."
there is something to be said for that...it can seriously cut out some stress for one if everyone thought that way...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:44 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
there is something to be said for that...it can seriously cut out some stress for one if everyone thought that way...
Hell no.. I think you missed my point...

I use to follow that question up with a statement...

Just get it done in the timeframe given to you. If it aint done, its not God I'll be firing....!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Hell no.. I think you missed my point...

I use to follow that question up with a statement...

Just get it done in the timeframe given to you. If it aint done, its not God I'll be firing....!!!!
oh...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:11 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed...if we were living in the 18th Century I might buy the human greed explaination. But when it's happening today in 2009 by people who are often loaded and exposed to high standards of education (or at least the pretense of it) and the faster spread of information for a "royal" to act in such a manner says to me they are either mentally ill or religious...

N.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Insh'alah it is def used for no accountability. The most infuriating expression
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:13 pm

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Indeed...if we were living in the 18th Century I might buy the human greed explaination. But when it's happening today in 2009 by people who are often loaded and exposed to high standards of education (or at least the pretense of it) and the faster spread of information for a "royal" to act in such a manner says to me they are either mentally ill or religious...

N.
I can't see religion coming into place?? Why do people always assume religion is what makes people act and believe. Religion is for the weak. Religion is for those people who can't stand up to what they truly believe in and use the religion excuse. 9/11 was connected straight away to Islam due to something called Jihad. IRA been connected to the catholics and there belief.

"Religion is a spoof made by man for an excuse to act or destroy something." Tiger989 1st of June 2009 9:13pm UAE Time 6:13 GMT
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Oh Insh'alah it is def used for no accountability. The most infuriating expression
Insh'alah means If god will allow...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiger989
Insh'alah means If god will allow...
lol I am well aware what it means. It is however used with a lazy, dont give a shit attitude that basically means, it might be done and it might not and i dont know what a deadline is
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
lol I am well aware what it means. It is however used with a lazy, dont give a shit attitude that basically means, it might be done and it might not and i dont know what a deadline is
yeah you get that attitude alot. Saudi is worst. I had a project manager smoking infront of a gas compressor. I tried to explaign how dangerous it is to smoke infront of it. He simply replied, Inshalla good, God will protect us
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

I can't see religion coming into place?? Why do people always assume religion is what makes people act and believe. Religion is for the weak. Religion is for those people who can't stand up to what they truly believe in and use the religion excuse. 9/11 was connected straight away to Islam due to something called Jihad. IRA been connected to the catholics and there belief.

"Religion is a spoof made by man for an excuse to act or destroy something." Tiger989 1st of June 2009 9:13pm UAE Time 6:13 GMT
I'm not one to split hairs really, but I think you would find that the IRA was connected to the Republican movement, and were involved in terror in pursuance of a united Ireland, as opposed to Catholics and any beliefs they hold.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:51 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

yeah you get that attitude alot. Saudi is worst. I had a project manager smoking infront of a gas compressor. I tried to explaign how dangerous it is to smoke infront of it. He simply replied, Inshalla good, God will protect us
sorry, but i would have punched that cigarette out of his mouth, It appears acceptable for them to do this to non-muslim people who eat burgers in MOE during Ramadan, so when some muslim clown risks killing everyone and comes out with 'inshalla'-OOOF..smack. get your sorry fat (cause it will be) arse off my site and dont come back..

and if management dont back me up.....seeyou..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.