Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Old Jul 10th 2013, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Originally Posted by Khan1187
Hi all.

I just joined this forum. Wanted to ask if any of you had luck with the property. I am currently living in Ajman with my husband we moved here over a year ago. N to be honest I don't like it in Ajman a bit boring for me and nothing to do.

Wanted to know if any of you are renting out your apartments. I am looking for two bedroom but also consider one bedroom.

Thanks
have a look on skyscrapercity forum

I'd imagine there will be many more investors on there
Old Jul 10th 2013, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Khan1187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey thank you
Appreciate your help
Old Jul 11th 2013, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.

I just joined this forum. Wanted to ask if any of you had luck with the property. I am currently living in Ajman with my husband we moved here over a year ago. N to be honest I don't like it in Ajman a bit boring for me and nothing to do.

Wanted to know if any of you are renting out your apartments. I am looking for two bedroom but also consider one bedroom.

Thanks
Have rented out our house, thankfully but know someone who has couple of apartments that will be empty now-ish. Will find out and get back on here as soon as poss.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.

Thanks
Friend has 1 Bedroom by Marina, sea view etc, bigger apt, big terrace etc available w/end of 20th July. Send me pm if you would like to see it and I will send you their phone number.
Old Feb 8th 2014, 7:52 am
Just Joined

Hi again. Hope your all well. I wanted to know if any of you know of someone who has a three bedroom villa as the two bedroom villa have a small kitchen. Would be grateful for your feedback. Thanks.

P.S. I need to move to al hamra ASAP as I'm working in RAK and travelling from Ajman is too far for me.

Thanks
Old Feb 8th 2014, 4:47 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Hi again. Hope your all well. I wanted to know if any of you know of someone who has a three bedroom villa as the two bedroom villa have a small kitchen. Would be grateful for your feedback. Thanks.

P.S. I need to move to al hamra ASAP as I'm working in RAK and travelling from Ajman is too far for me.

Thanks
Take a look here

http://www.raklinx.com/property-for-salerent.html
Old Feb 8th 2014, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

Hi thank you. I had a look at the website earlier but not much villas/townhouse for rent on that.

I know that there are a few two bedroom villas available but when I went to take a look the kitchens are very small and I love cooking and making my meals at home. But with a kitchen that small it would be difficult for me.
Old Jun 15th 2014, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

claire bennett is an unknown quantity at this point

After about 18 months delay in handover i couldnt find a bank to provide any funding for property in Al Hamra. i paid all fees and payments with only the last payment outstanding. we rented out the property and paid al hamra the interest due each month, now they say they have taken the unit back. does anyone have advice? my entire life savings are gone. really need advice from anyone in the know please.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 1:20 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I....hmmm......
Old Jun 16th 2014, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire bennett
After about 18 months delay in handover i couldnt find a bank to provide any funding for property in Al Hamra. i paid all fees and payments with only the last payment outstanding. we rented out the property and paid al hamra the interest due each month, now they say they have taken the unit back. does anyone have advice? my entire life savings are gone. really need advice from anyone in the know please.
find other "investors" - probably on skyscrapercity or whatever it is called
find a decent local lawyer to represent you as a group
share the costs

It won't end well, but this is probably your best shot.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire bennett
find other "investors" - probably on skyscrapercity or whatever it is called
find a decent local lawyer to represent you as a group
share the costs

This is probably your best shot.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

MikeRoberts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Al Hamra - RAK

Hi Guys,

6 months ago I started work in Dubai and all is going well. I'm married, with 6 kids (I know...I need a bigger TV), they are currently in the UK.

I'd like to move my family out here with me either end of the year or early 2016. But where to live....

My job allows me to work from home most days so I'm thinking RAK?!

Luckily only need to bring 4 of the kids and the wife, but need stuff for them to do when I do go to Dubai and work. So, my questions are a few and probably a few I haven't thought of yet:

1 Schools....I've heard of various waiting lists in Dubai, but would it be the same for RAK and at a guess I'd say about 2500dhs per month per child, sound about right?

2 Accommodation, I'm thinking 3-4 bed villa on the Al Hamra complex which apparently is quite nice and has plenty to do....any views, thoughts?

3 Ex-pat community & Making friends - I've moved a few times into various countries and if the wife doesn't make friends quickly then I get it in the neck..... so, any ideas on making friends in RAK?

4 Kids Stuff - Is there plenty to do in RAK (besides the Waterpark)?

6 Expensive / Cheap - how are the utilities / usual bills etc?

I've got a few months to prepare and though I'd like to be in Dubai I just think it will be too expensive and the school waiting lists wouldn't help....

Any advice or recent RAK/Al Hamra experiences would be gladly received.

Thanks guys

Mike