Rotana Rewards cards

Old Jan 6th 2013, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rotana Rewards cards

Anyone got one? If so - had any problems lately?

One of the outlets appears to have unilaterally - and without warning - changed the terms and conditions on the amount of discount you get, and how it is applied...........

......... which would be a bloody nuisance if you had just forked out for another year on the basis of the old arrangements.........
Old Jan 11th 2013, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

GolfGardener has a brilliant futureGolfGardener has a brilliant futureGolfGardener has a brilliant futureGolfGardener has a brilliant futureGolfGardener has a brilliant futureGolfGardener has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rotana Rewards cards

I've not had any problems, though I haven't used my card since the start of this year.

Which hotel did you have problems with?

In the past I've found that different Rotanas are inconsistent with how they apply the discount, but it's normally been to my benefit (e.g. places giving the discount on drinks as well as food).