Room mate wanted

Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Room mate wanted

Originally Posted by mentalist
Are you trying to bankrupt the poor lad? He needs to start much more down market. A few Cobone or Groupon vouchers would be more appropriate.
DDs is 179 or something...it's hardly Traiteur...
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Are you trying to bankrupt the poor lad? He needs to start much more down market. A few Cobone or Groupon vouchers would be more appropriate.
F me. Is it possible to go more down market than DD...?
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Update, he got here in one piece, lovely lad and has fitted in with the rest of the family. Starts works on Wednesday morning
I note the apparent lack of feedback from his side

On a serious note, at the risk of sounding obsequious, I think you've done something great here BC. Good on you for giving someone a leg up and being thoroughly British about helping a fellow Brit. Credit to you.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:39 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

It was 179 5 years ago!

Scene of my 1st Brunch & 1st Jaeger Bomb......... A bit like losing your virginity, fond memories of it but wouldn't want to go back.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by britexpat76
It was 179 5 years ago!

Scene of my 1st Brunch & 1st Jaeger Bomb......... A bit like losing your virginity, fond memories of it but wouldn't want to go back.
Liar! You were jealous as fvck when I was in there the other week and you were at the (even more awful) Doha Rugby Club
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:47 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011
Liar! You were jealous as fvck when I was in there the other week and you were at the (even more awful) Doha Rugby Club
Can't lie, I was a tad jealous. I can feel a trip coming on somewhere between the 12th and 25th (May) when I am home alone.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 10:53 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

It was 179 5 years ago!

It's 189dh now (still not bad value).

It was 159dh when it started as far as I remember, back in the days where the place had huge queues to get in.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
DDs is 179 or something...it's hardly Traiteur...
Radisson Blu Deira Creek is Dhs109 with a voucher and probably better food choice as you can select from 11 restaurants.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 11:10 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Radisson Blu Deira Creek is Dhs109 with a voucher and probably better food choice as you can select from 11 restaurants.

You need to factor in the taxi - I'm sure someone like yourself who measures things to the nearest fil will be able to advise on the cost of that.

I'm certain that a 25 year old lad will love DD brunch, Blue Cat will just have to hose him down before he comes in the house. With disinfectant.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 11:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

It was 179 5 years ago!

It might be 189 now actually.

Definitely no more.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
You need to factor in the taxi - I'm sure someone like yourself who measures things to the nearest fil will be able to advise on the cost of that.
As I have not used a taxi in the last three years (except to the airport), I cannot help there.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scamp
It might be 189 now actually.

Definitely no more.
It's 50 chips if you buy a bottle of Stoli vodka from Barracuda, scull it, then turn at at 16:30 to hoover up all the pissed tramps.

That's what I'd do if I were a young skint piss-head.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dubaiguy2011
It's 50 chips if you buy a bottle of Stoli vodka from Barracuda, scull it, then turn at at 16:30 to hoover up all the pissed tramps.

That's what I'd do if I were a young skint piss-head.
Barracuda is the future. Finally went a couple of weekends ago on the way back from RAK. Litre of Skyy vodka for 50 dibs? Alright then, twist my arm.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

How is day two going BC? Have you caught him sniffing his way through the wash-bin yet? Or has he simply eaten the contents of the fridge and sold the TV on dubizzle?

Also--- where is he sleeping? Do you kick him down to the maid's room (quite large I seem to remember) when party time upstairs has cum to an end?
Old Apr 29th 2013, 6:40 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
How is day two going BC? Have you caught him sniffing his way through the wash-bin yet? Or has he simply eaten the contents of the fridge and sold the TV on dubizzle?

Also--- where is he sleeping? Do you kick him down to the maid's room (quite large I seem to remember) when party time upstairs has cum to an end?
Nice. Naughty, but nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.