Room 101 - Cars

Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:14 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Room 101 - Cars

Originally Posted by Scamp
Came very close to buying the Armada. Just put off by the size of the thing. It's ridiculous.
Agree. But here in KSA it is a plus. The bigger the better they way they drive here. I always wondered why UAE people complain about driving. It's cultured compared to here.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 7:42 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101 - Cars

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Nah, keeping the VW. Only done 33k miles, so can't really justify pushing the company to change it. And, of course, I'd now be so worried about what Commander thought.
Why the roll eyes? You don't seem like a ****, so FJ cruisers are best avoided. To strengthen my opinion, on Friday I raced the Autodrome 10K..came (7th overall but that's another story), and I went for a cycle prior to the run.

As we were cycling up to the carpark within the autodrome, some prick honked his horn because he wanted past..50meters away from the car park and we were actually cycling behind a flow of cars heading to the carpark..

I turned around and threw him some serious verbals that I knew he understood as he was a brit...and you guessed it...driving an FJ cruiser..and a complete prick. Ill not be convinced otherwise with these cars. They look awful also.

Oh... and he was a shit runner also.