Room 101

Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Scamp
I had no idea you were such an OG as well.
G'd up from the feet up brother....
Old Aug 14th 2017, 7:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Canned laughter.

Old Aug 14th 2017, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Cat women (and men to a lesser extent), they don't love you, don't even like you, they USE you for food and to satisfy their needs.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Qatari plumbing....

The main pipes for the building got blocked so every time someone in the apartments above me flushed their toilet it backed up into my bathroom..... and because my toilet apparently isn't properly sealed I came home to the lovely spectre of other people's bodily waste on my bathroom floor.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 9:16 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I came home to the lovely spectre of other people's unsolicited bodily waste on my bathroom floor.
Just a clarification....
Old Aug 16th 2017, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Shudders.

I don't even want to think what else was in the...bleugh, never mind.

Despite a hot shower last night, a 2.5km swim this morning and another 20 minute hot shower at the pool, I still don't feel clean.

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Just a clarification....
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Lift etiquette (again).

After numerous people get out of the lift there are three of us left, with three floors lit. My floor is next.
On the way up, one of the other two people walks towards the front and blocks the door then looks slightly bewildered when I need him to step aside for me to get out.
Old Aug 18th 2017, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Twats that sit and listen to videos on there mobile with the sound turned way up, and then when you say something look at you as if you are the devil incarnate....ignorant, selfish, rude, brainless, twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 20th 2017, 7:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

The 'first day back at work feeling'.
Old Aug 20th 2017, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Just been to MMI. They're playing Christmas songs.

Now, if this was in December, November, late October even, it would've gone in 010. But August?!
Old Aug 20th 2017, 11:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
Just been to MMI. They're playing Christmas songs.

Now, if this was in December, November, late October even, it would've gone in 010. But August?!
**** me, I'm with you 100% on this...... Even October is unacceptable.
Old Aug 20th 2017, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scamp
**** me, I'm with you 100% on this...... Even October is unacceptable.
QVC is worse with their "Christmas in July".
Still like watching it though. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
Old Aug 20th 2017, 11:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
QVC is worse with their "Christmas in July".
Still like watching it though. It's one of my guilty pleasures.

We've all gone through the stage of buying stuff from those channels, right?

My Dad was on a QVC type once, it wasn't them but a tech focused one. It was hilarious.
Old Aug 20th 2017, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

I bought an MP3 from them once. Six months later it broke.
I've still got my membership card somewhere.

Snatch It was another favourite (sadly, no longer on). Used a love one of the blokes on it.
Old Sep 14th 2017, 7:19 am
Account Closed

People booking meetings for you that you have no interest or desire to be involved with, then leaving you to do it and not even turning up themselves.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.