Room 101

Old Feb 22nd 2017, 8:52 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
It must seem like humping a cow carcass
That's the strangest thing I've heard in a long time.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Im much more interested in that carbon Richard Mille watch but fair play to Cheryl , that's an awful lot of arse pain .
I'm sure she's had worse in that area.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Ever seen the carcasses hung in a butcher's shop or abattoir?

Well, that's what her body looks like in the photo.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
That's the strangest thing I've heard in a long time.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 10:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
that's an awful lot of arse pain .
Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'm sure she's had worse in that area.

Ever seen the carcasses hung in a butcher's shop or abattoir?

Well, that's what her body looks like in the photo.
I like the way you always look for the positives.
Old Feb 22nd 2017, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

It must seem like humping a cow carcass
I bet you've humped a lot worse that's for sure
Old Mar 30th 2017, 7:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Leaving protective covers on things like phones, laptops, tablets.

Fold over phone cases. You know the ones where people get them out their pocket, flip it open and advertise the fact they're a ****ing loser.
Old Apr 5th 2017, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Stupid people who use the escalators in metro stations.

Not everyone speaks Arabic or English but there are very clear drawings telling them which side of the escalator to use. Move out of the goddamn way, pillocks.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 3:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1
Stupid people who use the escalators in metro stations.

Not everyone speaks Arabic or English but there are very clear drawings telling them which side of the escalator to use. Move out of the goddamn way, pillocks.
Straight in. Unforgivable.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 3:47 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Fold over phone cases. You know the ones where people get them out their pocket, flip it open and advertise the fact they're a ****ing loser.
I don't get this one, you should have a phone without a case?
Old Apr 6th 2017, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
I don't get this one, you should have a phone without a case?
No, I have a case /cover on mine, the apple leather one, lovely.

I hate the flip ones. Where the screen is covered and you have to open it to use it. Some people even put bank cards in the slots inside the cover.

They're just stupid.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the flip ones. Where the screen is covered and you have to open it to use it. Some people even put bank cards in the slots inside the cover.

They're just stupid.
A certain nationality.... They do it to "prove" that they have various gold/platinum/tin cards. very sad and insecure people.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
A certain nationality.... They do it to "prove" that they have various gold/platinum/tin cards. very sad and insecure people.
Not considered that.

I know a few guys in the office who have it and at the pub. I just hate it. It's stupid.

Anything else for 101?
Old Apr 6th 2017, 6:23 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

People in open offices who talk too loudly and at length, boring the person on the phone and making everyone around them start thinking of ways to shut them up permanently.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 6:27 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

They're just stupid.
I have one like that, though in my defense it is on a personal phone I rarely take calls on (or store credit cards in for that matter). The phone I use the most is a piece of shit from work with no covers but can take the wear and tear.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
People in open offices who talk too loudly and at length, boring the person on the phone and making everyone around them start thinking of ways to shut them up permanently.
And the Metro when the carriage is empty and they have to stand as near to you as possible. (Not that you and Scamp will ever suffer such a fate).

Selfish people full of their own deluded self-importance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.