Room 101

Old Jun 19th 2017, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Scamp
Fine. In the balance of fairness and to try to remain impartial, I suggest we proceed as follows:

Golf as a sport - No
Golfers - Yes....because there are too many knob jockeys. I've played with them. Think Americans during Ryder Cup week. Eurgh.
Good Man!

So you you want to be Paul Merton or Stephen Fry?
Old Jun 19th 2017, 8:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
Room 101 is supposed to be 'the worst thing in the world' according to George Orwell and frankly golf is just too dull to fall into that category. Who can get excited enough about it to care? Most soporific 'sport' ever.
For most, yes. But I love it.
4hours outside, no phones, no TV, just concentrating on a smooth swing, chatting to buddies, having a wander (and a buggy ride), being social, being polite, upholding the decorum and etiquette befitting a gentleman. It's lovely.

Even if I did make it sound boring it's staying out.

Originally Posted by jam25mack
OK, by Orwellian standards maybe thats true, however, this is the ME board of BE and quite a lot has already gone in that couldn't exactly be described as 'the worst thing in the world'.......
I don't know mate, this was once suggested. Pretty much the worst thing in the world:

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Can we put Scamp in while he's away?
Old Jun 19th 2017, 8:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Good Man!

So you you want to be Paul Merton or Stephen Fry?
Probably one of the hardest questions I've ever faced.
I'd be tempted with Paul Merton because I think he's hilarious....but Stephen Fry must be worth 10x more....
Old Jun 19th 2017, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Probably one of the hardest questions I've ever faced.
I'd be tempted with Paul Merton because I think he's hilarious....but Stephen Fry must be worth 10x more....
https://networthroll.com/blog1/paul-merton-net-worth-2/

Stephen Fry Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Seems you're out by about $100M.

Paul Merton it is.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Wow. I was very wrong.

Call me Paul.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Wow. I was very wrong.

Call me Paul.
Surprised me too. Thought Fry would be full on mega minted and didn't expected Merton to be slaying it.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:36 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I was very wrong.

Call me Paul.
Is that site authentic? For starters it says he weighs 68kg...

What's he done other than HIGNFY? Is that wealth figure including Caroline Quentin's?

Note: I'm not trying to deride him, he's one of the funniest people around -- up there with Peter Kay, Kevin Bridges, Izzard, Connelly and Atkinson.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Is that site authentic? For starters it says he weighs 68kg...

What's he done other than HIGNFY? Is that wealth figure including Caroline Quentin's?

Note: I'm not trying to deride him, he's one of the funniest people around -- up there with Peter Kay, Kevin Bridges, Izzard, Connelly and Atkinson.
I've got no idea if I'm honest, for the sake of ease I'm happy with whatever information is put in front of me.

Good selection of comics there.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:40 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I've got no idea if I'm honest, for the sake of ease I'm happy with whatever information is put in front of me.

Good selection of comics there.
Need to see more of Bridges. He's a natural, and very likeable.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Need to see more of Bridges. He's a natural, and very likeable.
Yes and often very clever with his humour. Not just OTT or gimmicky.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Agreed Bridges is good.

Dunno about the validity of the links I provided.... I just googled, read one line and then copied and pasted the link! As such, I will now believe it as the gods honest truth forever though! That's how the internet works no?
Old Jun 19th 2017, 10:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed Bridges is good.

Dunno about the validity of the links I provided.... I just googled, read one line and then copied and pasted the link! As such, I will now believe it as the gods honest truth forever though! That's how the internet works no?
Yes.

https://www.tfes.org/
Old Jun 19th 2017, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Meow
Loads of these numpties floating round at the minute. Fools.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 11:09 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

some more here..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia
Old Jun 19th 2017, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Try "Christians against dinosaurs on fb, or christians against masturbation, that's a good one too.

So many misguided folk who think they're real communities not parody sites.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.