Room 010

Old Jul 15th 2017, 8:25 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 010

Originally Posted by TheShed
Can’t be assed to read everything....

Give the anti royalist and anti Brit crap a rest will you!!!
Hmmmm, maybe some connection between these two sentences?

Please point out one single anti-Brit comment that was made here.

Or is it that you consider a different opinion about the royal family and royal pageantry is somehow anti-British?

I wonder would you say the same about the barons that forced King John to sign the magna carta? Or Oliver Cromwell? Or the Fabians or the Suffragettes or the working class men sent to die in their millions for the stupid power play among Europe's rotting royal families that was the first world war?

The idea that a different opinion is "anti-British" is the most unBritish sentiment that has been expressed here.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, you're not even British.

Give it a break.

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Hmmmm, maybe some connection between these two sentences?

Please point out one single anti-Brit comment that was made here.

Or is it that you consider a different opinion about the royal family and royal pageantry is somehow anti-British?

I wonder would you say the same about the barons that forced King John to sign the magna carta? Or Oliver Cromwell? Or the Fabians or the Suffragettes or the working class men sent to die in their millions for the stupid power play among Europe's rotting royal families that was the first world war?

The idea that a different opinion is "anti-British" is the most unBritish sentiment that has been expressed here.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 6:19 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

Give it a break.
I'm eligible for a British passport and may actually have to get one post-Brexit. And I have an opinion. And flying spaghetti monster knows, if many more people give it a break, this forum will die on its knees.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Give it a break.

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
I'm eligible for a British passport and may actually have to get one post-Brexit. And I have an opinion. And flying spaghetti monster knows, if many more people give it a break, this forum will die on its knees.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that this forum was for debate, and that implies differing opinions, also as adults surely we can debate as such!!
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Nah ***k that, lets just let rip, get it all out in the open...no holds barred...
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Nah ***k that, lets just let rip, get it all out in the open...no holds barred...
Well at least i can't be called xenophobic - as i hate everyone.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Can I add the word "Twat" totally sums up so many people in this country and I reckon every one of you either say it or think it every day.

Got top be a straight in.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 5:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Can I put "The Spectator" in, and especially this piece?

The last para sums it up.
I read some of it and the last paragraph and disagree with some of it but didn't read it all so won't go into detail as it's not fair.

But The Spectator as a whole is quite amusing, so I think in.

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Can I add the word "Twat" totally sums up so many people in this country and I reckon every one of you either say it or think it every day.

Got top be a straight in.
Yeah. Straight in.

Like the 14 (I counted) people coming back to Dubai who were ahead of us in the queue to board the flight. "Zone X only. Rows 15-30 ONLY. Please only board if you are seated in rows 15-30".

We were the first allowed on after these 14 were turned away. One got turned away, explained to him why and he still was just trying to walk on.

Then when on....a guy got to row 15, showed his ticket to the bloke....row 6. Walked past it and was just staring around blankly.

A host of nationalities involved in this tragic charade of being a thick as possible for as long as possible, for not even attempting to find your own brain and for being as lazy, feckless and arrogant to think you deserve to be shown to your seat and patted on the head for sitting down by yourself on a ****ing Fly Dubai flight.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scamp
A host of nationalities involved in this tragic charade of being a thick as possible for as long as possible, for not even attempting to find your own brain and for being as lazy, feckless and arrogant to think you deserve to be shown to your seat and patted on the head for sitting down by yourself on a ****ing Fly Dubai flight.
Similar to lift etiquette, and the people who think pressing both the up and down buttons will make the lift come quicker (or "the lift is up so I need to press down so it can come down and get me to bring me up") and instead of looking at the arrow telling you which direction the lift is going, instead ask the people already in the lift as they enter, then stop the doors from closing when they're informed that no the lift is not going ****ing up you colossal t**t. Bonus t**t points if they get pissy with you as if you have somehow tricked them into almost getting into the lift.

My daughter's 2 years old and she perfectly understands how lifts work and she eats sand FFS.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 6:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Gavtek
My daughter's 2 years old and she perfectly understands how lifts work and she eats sand FFS.
We've had threads on this before and they're always enjoyable rants.
I'm lucky in my office we press the numbers for the floor you want, then it directs you to a lettered lift. Easy.

Anyway, lift etiquette is in room 101.

But more evidence for 'twats' to be universally appreciated as a term into Room 010.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

People with travel pillows on flights . They're a breed apart
Old Jul 19th 2017, 11:02 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
People with travel pillows on flights . They're a breed apart
The pillows can go in 010, but the plonkers who wear them while wandering round the terminal can go in 101.
Old Jul 19th 2017, 11:32 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

This is 010 isn't it ? Not 101.

Hates go in 101

Loves go in 010.

Ty Lovely BaBa Pusscat should be in 010
Old Jul 19th 2017, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

BEVS is right to clarify and I think CdB and Bahtat are right.

The people with the pillows are in 101.
The pillows, soft and comfy are in 010.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.