Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ronaldo finally off to Real Madrid for 80million quid !!!

Ronaldo finally off to Real Madrid for 80million quid !!!

Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ronaldo finally off to Real Madrid for 80million quid !!!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
said like a true Leeds fan....
Its now getting boring BM!

Yes we are shit, yes we have no money, yes Ken Bates is a tosser,yes we brought it on ourselves...................blah blah blah

Have I missed anything?

Can you have a go at the Bar Codes now, it must be their turn!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:39 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

Yes we are shit, yes we have no money, yes Ken Bates is a tosser,yes we brought it on ourselves...................blah blah blah

Have I missed anything?

thats what I like, a defeatist attitude, the teams performance must be rubbing off on the fans now, shame

No, think you got it all right,....lol

No, they're no fun.....and Spugsy is as defeatist as you
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
thats what I like, a defeatist attitude, the teams performance must be rubbing off on the fans now, shame

No, think you got it all right,....lol

No, they're no fun.....and Spugsy is as defeatist as you
LOL !

At the end of the day BM, if you support Leeds, Havant & Waterlooville or Real Madrid you have to take the rough with the smooth and we are having more rough than smooth at the minute!

FWIW - I am optomistic, we will get there.............eventually and 3-1 favourites for prmoation next season above the likes of Norwich, Charlton, MK Dons etc tells you something.
We are still by far the biggest team in that division and in Yorkshire and if Papa Smurf spends some money we will outbid any team for players in our league and most of the Championship!

MOT - On and On !

If I am honest I am more bothered about Cas Tigers doing well these days but Leeds will always be my football team!

Last edited by Karlos The Jackal; Jun 11th 2009 at 12:46 pm. Reason: Missed a 'g' off doing !
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

Yes we are shit, yes we have no money, yes Ken Bates is a tosser,yes we brought it on ourselves we're from Yorkshire...................blah blah blah

Have I missed anything?

small correction
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
small correction

Don't you bloody start, its bad enough as it is without you correcting grammar!