British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Robbie Williams (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/robbie-williams-562571/)

The Dean Sep 19th 2008 8:38 pm

Robbie Williams

This just in from Yahoo News............... :ohmy:

Robbie: Alien abduction?

(Friday September 19, 2008 05:58 PM)

Robbie Williams could be abducted by aliens and "come back as an ambassador for their race", an expert claims.

The UK pop star, who is known to have become increasingly fascinated with UFOs in recent months, has been warned he is in danger of being taken from Earth.

Michael Luckman, Director of the New York Centre For Extraterrestrial Research, explained: "Robbie is now becoming a point man for contact with extraterrestrials.

"None of the experiences I've seen are in the same category of what Robbie appears to have experienced. Robbie could easily disappear and then come back as an ambassador for their race."

Luckman warned the singer that his attitude to the phenomenon puts him even more in the firing line. "He's unusually pro-active, even putting his musical career on hold.

"And he is more likely to make contact because of where he is spiritually - he takes it to the max", he continued.

Lorna at Vicenza Sep 19th 2008 8:40 pm

Re: Robbie Williams

PR rubbish

The Dean Sep 19th 2008 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza (Post 6801376)
PR rubbish

You think I was taking it seriously??????

I think the last line of the "expert's" statement gives you some idea of how credible it all is......

........... the point of my posting the story was to illustrate how RW has completely lost it......... he never got over Take That coming back and becoming bigger than him..........

Lorna at Vicenza Sep 19th 2008 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 6801391)

I think the last line of the "expert's" statement gives you some idea of how credible it all is......

........... the point of my posting the story was to illustrate how RW has completely lost it......... he never got over Take That coming back and becoming bigger than him..........

you think I was taking it seriously ?

Kim67 Sep 20th 2008 5:19 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 6801369)
This just in from Yahoo News............... :ohmy:

Robbie: Alien abduction?

(Friday September 19, 2008 05:58 PM)

Robbie Williams could be abducted by aliens and "come back as an ambassador for their race", an expert claims.

The UK pop star, who is known to have become increasingly fascinated with UFOs in recent months, has been warned he is in danger of being taken from Earth.

Michael Luckman, Director of the New York Centre For Extraterrestrial Research, explained: "Robbie is now becoming a point man for contact with extraterrestrials.

"None of the experiences I've seen are in the same category of what Robbie appears to have experienced. Robbie could easily disappear and then come back as an ambassador for their race."

Luckman warned the singer that his attitude to the phenomenon puts him even more in the firing line. "He's unusually pro-active, even putting his musical career on hold.

"And he is more likely to make contact because of where he is spiritually - he takes it to the max", he continued.

Oh poor darling - hope he doesn't come back acting and looking like Tom Cruise!!!

arbroath_abroad Sep 20th 2008 6:13 am

Its true. He has been to bonnybridge

Confucius Sep 20th 2008 8:41 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 6801391)

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza (Post 6801403)
you think I was taking it seriously ?

I was reading it seriously...

MissDemeanor Sep 20th 2008 8:43 am

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6802255)
Oh poor darling - hope he doesn't come back acting and looking like Tom Cruise!!!

..now there is a real nut-job.