Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:29 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by mythic
night all have to be up early, take care

Take it easy man!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:29 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zamboooka
hadn't noticed! I got my windows sound-proofed day before yesterday. So, its a bit of an improvement!
So..u decided yet.. Mirdif or The Ranches...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:30 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Nite nite
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:30 pm

Night Myth xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:32 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beebee
So..u decided yet.. Mirdif or The Ranches...
The tenants want to extend the lease - so Im guessing I'll just let them and stay on in Mirdif! The place has grown on me. Plus, I travel alot so no point in moving to the ranches. Best if the houses are just rented out.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

I am going going off to dream of my AA Man so will see all you lovely peeps tomorrow, nitenite
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:34 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
I am going going off to dream of my AA Man so will see all you lovely peeps tomorrow, nitenite
Nite nite AMMy brain I was thinking of the time,AG sorry
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by zamboooka
The tenants want to extend the lease - so Im guessing I'll just let them and stay on in Mirdif! The place has grown on me. Plus, I travel alot so no point in moving to the ranches. Best if the houses are just rented out.
Wise..but you will still have to pay out for the villa in mirdif..
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:36 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by beebee
Wise..but you will still have to pay out for the villa in mirdif..
True, but the rent I pay here is alot less than what Im getting from the houses at AR. So, makes sense.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 4:11 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
I wear a size 15 shoe
must be foot in mouth syndrome, the others would not fill it
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:53 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
I like all of you. Meow just stands out a little with the name, the avatar, and the persona.

Bleurgh!

I have seen what you have written. the simple answer is - NOT IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN ON EARTH.

I am sure that even for you that's clear enough. You sad little deluded weirdo.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
Bleurgh!

I have seen what you have written. the simple answer is - NOT IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN ON EARTH.

I am sure that even for you that's clear enough. You sad little deluded weirdo.

A classy put down if ever there was!!