Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all
Default Re: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

WOW!

Seemed to missed something!

Good Morning ALL...... it's sunny in my part of the world today!

Happy dayz!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:33 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by English Girlie
WOW!

Seemed to missed something!

Good Morning ALL...... it's sunny in my part of the world today!

Happy dayz!
Good morning
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by beebee
Good morning

Hey, Good Morning Beebee!

Things seem alittle stressy on here today!

I am soooooooooooo happy!

Working from home today. Sat in the garden with my laptop..... which is a rarity with the good old british summer!

And it's nearly the weekend! HOORAY!

AND...... I am coming to Dubai, THIS MONTH!!

How are you??
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:43 am

Hey, Good Morning Beebee!

Things seem alittle stressy on here today!

I am soooooooooooo happy!

Working from home today. Sat in the garden with my laptop..... which is a rarity with the good old british summer!

And it's nearly the weekend! HOORAY!

AND...... I am coming to Dubai, THIS MONTH!!

How are you??
Love your enthusiasm
once in a while someone comes along to rile everyone.. :curse:
It is the weekend here!
I doubt you will be sat in the garden with your laptop when you get here
I am tired, had to collect my daughter from the airport 3am and didn't go to bed till 6.. and now I'm sad cos I think I have to leave Dubai
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Love your enthusiasm
once in a while someone comes along to rile everyone.. :curse:
It is the weekend here!
I doubt you will be sat in the garden with your laptop when you get here
I am tired, had to collect my daughter from the airport 3am and didn't go to bed till 6.. and now I'm sad cos I think I have to leave Dubai

Thank you

I love the sunshine.... makes me smile from within, you know that warm, cuddly..... nothing can get me down, kinda feeling!

Your daughter is staying with you for a while??

LEAVE DUBAI??? WHY???
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

.. and now I'm sad cos I think I have to leave Dubai
You too? Or is it only for the summer
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

I love the sunshine.... makes me smile from within, you know that warm, cuddly..... nothing can get me down, kinda feeling!
It's infectious...made me smile too
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:57 am

Thank you

Your daughter is staying with you for a while??

LEAVE DUBAI??? WHY???
I know what you mean about the sunshine.. the doom and gloom in the UK always got me down, but it is a little too hot right now

No, my daughter lives with me, she went back to the UK for a hol, but wants to go back to live.. my son is already there so without family here there is nothing to stay for
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

I know what you mean about the sunshine.. the doom and gloom in the UK always got me down, but it is a little too hot right now

No, my daughter lives with me, she went back to the UK for a hol, but wants to go back to live.. my son is already there so without family here there is nothing to stay for

Hey.... Beebee!

Alittle dubious about commenting, don't want to say the wrong thing and have a poll dedicated to me!

But one thought!
You daughter has JUST come back from an 'amazing' holiday!
Maybe when she gets back into the Dubai 'swing of things' she may change her mind!
Have to kinda follow your heart and do what makes you happy!

I feel for you, thats a hard one!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:27 am

Hey.... Beebee!

Alittle dubious about commenting, don't want to say the wrong thing and have a poll dedicated to me!

But one thought!
You daughter has JUST come back from an 'amazing' holiday!
Maybe when she gets back into the Dubai 'swing of things' she may change her mind!
Have to kinda follow your heart and do what makes you happy!

I feel for you, thats a hard one!
Dont be dubious..

Yeah..you are right, but it makes me unhappy to see her so sad, its tough when you bring teenagers here.. they leave so much behind, i have told her to treat this as a holiday with the option of going home to live whenever she wants
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

you can't go Beebee! I can see your point re the kids but you are so happy here
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:31 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
Listen Little Lord Fauntleroy: You couldn't walk in my shoes. I made it on my own, I did'nt have daddy's money.

You've never been tested, you're soft and you probably couldn't even survive on your own, while I have reached the pinnacle on my own, and had to scratch and claw my way there. Why you probably never even worked a day in your life?

I may like to spend time with your father, or grandfather, or whomever actually made that old money, but not you. Not some spoiled rich kid. You don't build character and strength by sitting on a velvet pillow your entire life.
never been tested, soft, couldnt survive, listen rambo i know you, think you are good and the worlds best buisness man but hey, remember poor managment produces poor staff, produces lessturnover, produces staff leaving, followed by humble pie.
you want to spend time with his grandfather and father, thought you were not into group sex, oh that was with woman, (sorry shiva)
if he sat on a velvet cushion all his life thats his right, if he has the money why not you jealous or what
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you can't go Beebee! I can see your point re the kids but you are so happy here
I know.. I hate the UK
But my kids are everything to me, my son has already had a car accident since he's been back, Cathy is so upset at leaving all her friends again. Sometimes I wish I had never come here..
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:36 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Dont be dubious..

Yeah..you are right, but it makes me unhappy to see her so sad, its tough when you bring teenagers here.. they leave so much behind, i have told her to treat this as a holiday with the option of going home to live whenever she wants
hi bb, sorry to hear about you thinking of leaving,
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by mythic
hi bb, sorry to hear about you thinking of leaving,
Hi Myth.. seems you didn't get much sleep either last night. But I must say you are on the ball.. ref your last post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.