RIP Jimmy Saville

Old Oct 11th 2012, 2:34 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Jimmy Saville

Originally Posted by soukie
Sounds like a very devious man. What amazes me is why this story has taken so long to surface. I just wish he was alive to face the consequences of his actions.
David Icke blow the whistle on him years ago and as always with Ikey everyone said he was a crackpot, but so many of his theories have been proven to be true, read about his illuminate theory, by the way crackpot or not he is one hell of a speaker
Old Oct 11th 2012, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

OK - it's Competition Time.............. this is doing the rounds today:

Sir Jimmy Savile molested a brain-damaged hospital patient, according to fresh claims against the presenter.

Former nurse June Thornton was recovering from an operation at Leeds General Infirmary when she says she saw Savile abuse the young girl.

"She had brain damage, and Jimmy Savile came in and kissed her," she said. "He started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her arms, and then started to molest her. Because I was laid flat on my back, there was nothing I could do."

The competition is - to find a single redeeming feature in that piece........ something, anything, along the lines of mitigating circumstances or justification........
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:32 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
OK - it's Competition Time.............. this is doing the rounds today:

Sir Jimmy Savile molested a brain-damaged hospital patient, according to fresh claims against the presenter.

Former nurse June Thornton was recovering from an operation at Leeds General Infirmary when she says she saw Savile abuse the young girl.

"She had brain damage, and Jimmy Savile came in and kissed her," she said. "He started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her arms, and then started to molest her. Because I was laid flat on my back, there was nothing I could do."

The competition is - to find a single redeeming feature in that piece........ something, anything, along the lines of mitigating circumstances or justification........
Flat on her back without any vocal cords? Again I also ask why has everyone waited till the guy is dead?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
Flat on her back without any vocal cords? Again I also ask why has everyone waited till the guy is dead?
Because no-one knew how many of them they were and how, if they were all to come forward at the same time, they could easily stand up against him and his power/ supposed gangster connections and his colluding colleagues.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:31 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Funny how Tony Blackburn and Noel Edmonds are keeping quiet...
Old Oct 12th 2012, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Colluding colleagues indeed

understand Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it too

and Tony Hart's Morph is a convicted PlayDohphile

*apologies*

Last edited by flares; Oct 12th 2012 at 8:24 am.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Colluding colleagues indeed

understand Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it too

and Tony Hart's Morph is a convicted PlayDohphile

*apologies*
Old Oct 12th 2012, 9:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kix
Pretty wild accusations, no?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

There are reports this morning that Savile had keys to Broadmoor.......
Old Oct 12th 2012, 9:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I read that too.

Terrifying.

I fail to understand why this didn't come out when he was alive though. Louis Theroux even asked him outright on the matter...so people obviously knew.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I read that too.

Terrifying.

I fail to understand why this didn't come out when he was alive though. Louis Theroux even asked him outright on the matter...so people obviously knew.
Everybody knew darling, it was the best kept, most well known secret from way back.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The plot thickens............. a well-known "soap star" from back then is now implicated in similar claims.......... any guesses?? Could it be that Roger Tonge bloke who played Sandy Richardson in Crossroads? Just asking.........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ile-grows.html
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rowell
David Icke blow the whistle on him years ago and as always with Ikey everyone said he was a crackpot, but so many of his theories have been proven to be true, read about his illuminate theory, by the way crackpot or not he is one hell of a speaker
Icke is a nutter, but having just googled the chain of discussion, it appears Icke has made claims that as well as the living in the hospitals, he had access to the mortuaries to ply his 'trade'.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Of course you haven't heard of him- you're American. Jimmy was one of Englands quirky and fabulous eccentrics who I am sure most Brits have a soft spot for as more or less everyone has grown up with him. My childhood was spent watching him on Saturday nights and I may have also written to him to see if he could 'Fix it for me" (his tv show). A true national treasure. Show respect where respect is due my friend
I grew up with him and I have always found him creepy....
Old Oct 12th 2012, 9:34 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Savile had keys to everywhere in Stoke Mandeville, including the morgue where he would regularly spend the night.

Make of that what you will. I know what the morgue attendant said on camera back in 1995. We weren't allowed to broadcast it. The bosses at the hospital apparently knew. People DID complain about him, but were not taken seriously.

Jimmy Savile was a deepy ****ed up man. As creepy and unsavoury in the flesh as anyone you could ever meet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.