RIP Amy Winehouse

Old Jul 23rd 2011, 8:43 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: RIP Amy Winehouse

So which cause of death are you all going for? "Too much" isn't an option.

Maybe myocardial infraction induced by...?

By "..." I mean Heroin of course.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Desert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really niceDesert Shaikh is just really nice
Default Re: RIP Amy Winehouse

So, Amy Winehouse is dead.

Unfortunately, her parents can't keep her ashes as it would be possession of a Class A drug.

Sorry, could not resist.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I'm already getting irritated by the comparisons all over the media with Hendrix, Morrison and Joplin............. she wasn't in that class - stop it please......
Old Jul 24th 2011, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

Whilst sad and disappointing for her parents/friends etc, there are plenty of parents in Oslo that couldn't give a monkeys about who or what AW was. Generally a pretty sad time.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm already getting irritated by the comparisons all over the media with Hendrix, Morrison and Joplin............. she wasn't in that class - stop it please......
Totally agree.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 4:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'm slightly more concerned that people are more interested in this complete waste of a woman than what's been happening in Norway.

She made, or had made for her, one good album, ONE. She then proceeded to do fudge all with her talent apart from let the people who paid to see her down.

Always tragic when someone dies but I think there are bigger issues in the world than another alcoholic/addict who has died.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 5:37 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm slightly more concerned that people are more interested in this complete waste of a woman than what's been happening in Norway.

She made, or had made for her, one good album, ONE. She then proceeded to do fudge all with her talent apart from let the people who paid to see her down.

Always tragic when someone dies but I think there are bigger issues in the world than another alcoholic/addict who has died.
Amy Winehouse has been in the public eye for a long time, she was talented and unfortunately she got mixed up with alcohol and drugs. It is normal that her death is going to get a lot of attention. I don't think anybody is saying this should overshadow what happened in Norway.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 5:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Amy Winehouse has been in the public eye for a long time, she was talented and unfortunately she got mixed up with alcohol and drugs. It is normal that her death is going to get a lot of attention. I don't think anybody is saying this should overshadow what happened in Norway.
Agree, I understand why, but just find it strange that folk seem to be more interested in it than anything else that's happening.

Hey, such is, waste of talent.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Agree, I understand why, but just find it strange that folk seem to be more interested in it than anything else that's happening.

This is all overshadowing the mahossive news...our Queen says on camera that Kate's dress display is 'orrid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14257114
Old Jul 24th 2011, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by saudiflares
This is all overshadowing the mahossive news...our Queen says on camera that Kate's dress display is 'orrid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14257114
Brilliant.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Shaikh
So, Amy Winehouse is dead.

Unfortunately, her parents can't keep her ashes as it would be possession of a Class A drug.

Sorry, could not resist.
Her 'ashes'?? You think she'll be cremated??

The whole of Camden will be high for a month...........
Old Jul 24th 2011, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news, yet another life lost to drug abuse. May she rest in peace
Old Jul 24th 2011, 8:18 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Gone to the great rehab in the sky.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 9:00 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Amy has her own thread...I didn't even see one on Norway yet.

Norway is especially worrying as the man who has confessed to doing it seems to hold liberal right views like myself, or at least this is what the media is showing us The more I read about it the more confused I become. If he hates left wing governance and immigrants why did he kill kids, mostly of his own race?? I really feel terrible for the families of the youngsters who are now burying their children. It's left me empty inside.

N.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 9:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Amy has her own thread...I didn't even see one on Norway yet.

Norway is especially worrying as the man who has confessed to doing it seems to hold liberal right views like myself, or at least this is what the media is showing us The more I read about it the more confused I become. If he hates left wing governance and immigrants why did he kill kids, mostly of his own race?? I really feel terrible for the families of the youngsters who are now burying their children. It's left me empty inside.

N.
agreed, watching it on Sky News, terrible tragedy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.