Riot cops!

Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default Riot cops!

I kinda wish I was there... it has been ages since we had a good old-fashioned riot in England. It's reawakened the anarchist in me...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Riot cops!

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi View Post
I kinda wish I was there... it has been ages since we had a good old-fashioned riot in England. It's reawakened the anarchist in me...

Haha, last good riot I went to was the poll tax riots ('88 or '89 I think, my memory of those days are a little, err, hazy...)

Fancy storming a bank and not robbing the bugger, 'though???? Kids of today, just don't know how to rebel......

I liked the "0% interest in others" placard!!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi View Post

Strange, i wish I was there in uniform cracking unwashed heads! Guess its reawakened the Thatcherite in me

find it quite amusing listening to protesters moaning that their civil rights are being infringed because they are not being allowed to leave. they gone to a demonstration where they knew there was going to be violence. They've gone to the part of the demonstration where that violence was sure to be at its worse. The viloence has happened. what the hell do they expect!

should have tear gassed the buggers!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
Strange, i wish I was there in uniform cracking unwashed heads! Guess its reawakened the Thatcherite in me

find it quite amusing listening to protesters moaning that their civil rights are being infringed because they are not being allowed to leave. they gone to a demonstration where they knew there was going to be violence. They've gone to the part of the demonstration where that violence was sure to be at its worse. The viloence has happened. what the hell do they expect!

should have tear gassed the buggers!
Having another Oswald moment, are we, my facist friend?????

Actually, the thing I find bemusing about the G20 demos is that it is such a crude amalgamation of fringe loonies - stop the war, eat the bankers, end capatilism, british jobs for british workers, war on want. Man, everyone seems to want to protest about something....

I'm gonna go down there and protest about the fact that I've got nothing to protest about. Apart from smelly badly dressed protestors..........
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie View Post
Having another Oswald moment, are we, my facist friend?????

Actually, the thing I find bemusing about the G20 demos is that it is such a crude amalgamation of fringe loonies - stop the war, eat the bankers, end capatilism, british jobs for british workers, war on want. Man, everyone seems to want to protest about something....

I'm gonna go down there and protest about the fact that I've got nothing to protest about. Apart from smelly badly dressed protestors..........
they happen from time to time lol
it is quite amusing that you have far left loonies protesting with people who want to kick out all the immigrants so British workers have jobs.

maybe you can go down there and protest abt the rear diffusers used by Brawn et al.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen View Post
they happen from time to time lol
it is quite amusing that you have far left loonies protesting with people who want to kick out all the immigrants so British workers have jobs.

maybe you can go down there and protest abt the rear diffusers used by Brawn et al.
Yep, with a bit of luck the various rival groups will start kicking the crap out of each other....

No point protesting about the rear diffuser - the great British Public would have the FIA's guts for garters if they spoiled the Brawn fairytale, and in any case everyone will be wearing this year's diffuser by Spain if not before...

It could turn out to be a red herring anyway - Rubens managed to come in 2nd with a mashed rear end. It's just a very well designed car all round, methinks..... The bastards.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

I have been on the end of a baton a few times in spain at the football with Rangers.

They make the British Riot Police look like Graham Nortons Band of Brothers.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:50 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StublueKPL View Post
I have been on the end of a baton a few times in spain at the football with Rangers.

They make the British Riot Police look like Graham Nortons Band of Brothers.
And probably enjoyed it...
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
And probably enjoyed it...
ooooh! More tea vicar??