Rihanna Anybody?

Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rihanna Anybody?

haha poshy, the mood I'm in that would read;

I've met some of you, I've made a couple of friends- ish. F**k the lot of you.

Last edited by kittycat1; Jul 11th 2013 at 11:58 am. Reason: ok I don't mean it really
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:54 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

I have drawn this for you.... :-)

Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:56 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Go and get a packet of fags girl, that cheap here it's rude not to
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

scamp it would have to be supercute;

This is my current awwgasm so it would have to be better than this;

Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:09 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
Scamp exactly- shes a sex object- it's so sad that a girl whois meant to be a talented singer only gets any press because she behaves like trailertrash -and I must say reading the comments from (some of)the guys on this thread make me think about joining expatflange. You boys really are sad little ******s that are incapable of thinking without your dicks - it's like joining in a conversation with a bunch of guys and wishing you hadn't because your opinion of them has just gone down the toilet- shame on you all.

You know what- sod it- I've had enough- I'm off to expat flange.

(day 2 of not smoking) I may or maynot be back
Talented slapper. That's part of the appeal.

And as for all/most men thinking with our dicks:

1 The thread is titled "Rihanna Anybody?" which is innuendo in itself.
2 She's an entertainment package, and since the entertainment industry started sex has been an element, for both sexes. Yes, its far more in-yer-face now, but it's not new.
3 I sincerely doubt that the percentage of women who are influenced by sexual interest as much as by the music differs much from the percentage of men who are similarly influenced. Elvis, Tom Jones, numerous boy bands, Enrique Iglesias, Robbie Williams and numerous others didn't make it on their music alone.
4 Our (us men’s) expressed views have generally been swift and to the point on this thread, ranging from disinterest from Mentalist (who’s already admitted that his sexual interest in anyone other than his wife has expired), via me who commented that she has a fantastic body, through to Scamp and BritExpat who have been more explicit, but pretty obviously tongue-in-cheek. Or anywhere else for that matter.
5 We’re just more likely to say “Phwoaarrr” than you are, but you aren’t above commenting on blokes’ bods on here—does that influence your actions? I doubt it. Does me or Scamp or BritExpat stating that Rihanna is sexually attractive influence our actions? Scamp’s yes…

So no, we don’t think with our dicks. But there’s a hard-wire in our bodies which triggers, in most of us, an automatic response when seeing a body like Rihanna’s in a bikini—some of us try to make comedy out of it, others don’t. What are you thinking with when you see this?

Rihanna Anybody?-beckham.jpg
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
You're probably entirely right and you're comments entirely valid. Unfortunately (and I'm going to apologise twice: first for being shallow, and second, for quoting the Fail), but for this picture I could forgive her anything...
I bet you are the type who drooled over that recent photo of a knickerless Selena Gomez strutting her stuff on a breezy stage.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:18 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist View Post
I bet you are the type who drooled over that recent photo of a knickerless Selena Gomez strutting her stuff on a breezy stage.
That lacks humour or incisiveness.

ps Is that the correct spelling of her name before I waste time googlewhacking it?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

That lacks humour or incisiveness.
ps Is that the correct spelling of her name before I waste time googlewhacking it?
You might like this too.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...new-shoot.html
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:25 pm
Hit 16's

You sharing your stash now?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

You sharing your stash now?
When the cat's away, the mice do play
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:31 pm
Hit 16's

When the cat's away, the mice do play
But only with themselves? Or is it down to Jules Bar again for an "I've only been on the hormones for two weeks but my nipples are as hard as bullets" experience?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

But only with themselves? Or is it down to Jules Bar again for an "I've only been on the hormones for two weeks but my nipples are as hard as bullets" experience?
That would be telling.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone go last night? I didn't but heard from somebody that did that she was lip-synching, which is a bit of a let down if true.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

She was lip syncing, she also left the stage about 3 times (I assumed for a costume change each time) but came back with the same outfit on each time.

She was on stage from just before 10pm until just after 11pm which was long enough IMO. Definitely not worth the price of the ticket.

That said, the worst bit was trying to get out the car park at the end. It took me longer to get out the car park than she was on stage for.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:38 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Quotes from friends on FB:
"Not often that one lays witness to an 'artist' murdering their own songs; Rihanna, leave it to the talent show contestants !!!"

"Very unglam in a white baggy tracky and pumps ........"

"She walked like a 'dope' who had spent a little too much time on the end of the 'rope'!!!"

I don't think they enjoyed it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.