Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Rightmove UK House Price Survey - June 2008

Rightmove UK House Price Survey - June 2008

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rightmove UK House Price Survey - June 2008

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Rightmove Survey June 2008.pdf (249.5 KB, 135 views)
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:18 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rightmove UK House Price Survey - June 2008

Originally Posted by The Dean
FFS, its not UK house price survey...

Its England and Wales house price survey....

And sassenachs wonder why us Scots get pizzed off at them..!!

:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Or try this one.............. (in case that one didn't open).

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/template/...B96B51CA275316
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
FFS, its not UK house price survey...

Its England and Wales house price survey....

And sassenachs wonder why us Scots get pizzed off at them..!!

:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:
It calls itself "The UK's number one property website", but I take your point..........

......... mind you, it really cannot include Scotland and Northern Ireland, because Rightmove's rules say you have to have electricity and toilets INSIDE the house to be included..........
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:24 pm

It calls itself "The UK's number one property website", but I take your point..........

......... mind you, it really cannot include Scotland and Northern Ireland, because Rightmove's rules say you have to have electricity and toilets INSIDE the house to be included..........
Think I shall remove myself from this thread......

The patter is rotten and I cant be bothered rising to the bait.....
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

madferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nice

Quality!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

madferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nicemadferrit is just really nice

A few interesting points;

Over the last 6 months there has been a steady rise in properties for sale. People starting to realise they can't afford their mortgage?

The Survey is based upon "asking prices", so doesn't take into account that sales are seldom being completed and any properties reduced in price just to get a sale.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by madferrit
Quality!
Another prick....
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think I shall remove myself from this thread......

The patter is rotten and I cant be bothered rising to the bait.....
You can dish out the anti-English crap...... but can't take any of the reverse? So typical of a Scot...........

Actually the mistake was mine - apologies for not noticing - it doesn't actually say "UK Survey" - that was simply my (mis)interpretation of the slogan I quoted earlier. It does say (have a look) 'England and Wales" in there somewhere........

Now calm down......... what's the problem anyway? You and I have been in love for ages....... why the tiff?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:28 pm

You can dish out the anti-English crap...... but can't take any of the reverse? So typical of a Scot...........

Actually the mistake was mine - apologies for not noticing - it doesn't actually say "UK Survey" - that was simply my (mis)interpretation of the slogan I quoted earlier. It does say (have a look) 'England and Wales" in there somewhere........

Now calm down......... what's the problem anyway? You and I have been in love for ages....... why the tiff?
I dish it out when I receive it, and forgive me for saying it but...

Who the **** are you?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dish it out when I receive it, and forgive me for saying it but...

Who the **** are you?
Forgive you? Certainly......... no chips on shoulders here - I'm from south of the border.........

Who am I? Nobody special.............. but I've been hanging around these parts far longer than you have..... in any case, who CARES who I am? Neither of us, obviously........

I'd challenge you to a fight....... but you'd probably get as far as Derby then chicken out and go home...........
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:33 pm

Forgive you? Certainly......... no chips on shoulders here - I'm from south of the border.........

Who am I? Nobody special.............. but I've been hanging around these parts far longer than you have..... in any case, who CARES who I am? Neither of us, obviously........

I'd challenge you to a fight....... but you'd probably get as far as Derby then chicken out and go home...........
Another prick...
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:34 pm

Another prick...
Apologies...

Same prick, different story...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Proper fighting talk from a banker..
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:27 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

"Expection"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.