Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Right you lot........ your best management skills please.......

Right you lot........ your best management skills please.......

Old Jul 16th 2013, 6:03 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right you lot........ your best management skills please.......

Originally Posted by Poshy
I'm always up for a dare...............

Once again, apologies for rambling...x

Right, off you go then and please post the link to the thread (if its allowed). I will pay the 20bucks or whatever it is to log on from 37000 feet to follow it.

On my way to LHR tomorrow to meet Mrs Shed but if the EW thread is good enough, I will get her to stir it up with some of her log ins.

KC, can you add some devil stuff to the thread so that Mrs Shed thinks I am creative and all that stuff :-).

Night all.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

As requested shed;

:angry_smil e::ar gue:
Old Jul 16th 2013, 6:13 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
As requested shed;

:angry_smil e::ar gue:
Thanks KC, I only come onto this forum when I am sure that my big sister is their to look after me xx
Old Jul 16th 2013, 6:32 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
And to compensate her for her poverty-stricken upbringing and lifestyle at home, you are paying her roughly....... what? Double the going rate?

Think that would have to be a brand new shiny thread to debate that
Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Why don't people make their maids dress like the maids back in the old days? Black uniform with a white apron. Problem solved.

My first director in Dubai had a similar problem. His wife's solution was to buy several sets of matching single coloured cotton shirts and capri trousers and told the maid that was what she had to wear around the house.
I have the opposite problem. My maid is always smartly dressed and respectable. I'd love a stolen glimpse of her button arse while she polishes my taps.

Mrs M has only been away 4 days and I've already gone feral.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Returned to feral...
Old Jul 17th 2013, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I have the opposite problem. My maid is always smartly dressed and respectable. I'd love a stolen glimpse of her button arse while she polishes my taps.

Oh, the hardship you guys suffer over the border................[sarcasm]

Four months in and someone handed me a glass of wine and a tear actual formed in one eye. I brushed fingers with an intriguing member of the opposite gender and was confused. The goodbye hug she gave left me considering running away and travelling the Amazon. It would help if a girl I know there dared me to say I didn't love my promised one and offered me an open invitation of a life of 'travelling' with her, whilst simultaneously doubting my sanity.

But, onto the BO. We're all professionals. Shower and deodrant. As to bad breath, isn't that what the miswack is for? Buy some in and offer it as a 'ramadan gift' to the muslims. It then doesn't become accusations, but a normal, day to day thing. Hell, even say your mouth is like a cats litter tray and you need instructions on how to use one yourself.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute

This is just a typically British problem. How to offend without offending. Its the same with fat people, yes I said FAT people !! A polite but to the point "you stink" is perfectly appropriate !! Whats the issue ? If he does stink then although moderately embarrased he will probably be pleased to know so he can do something about it.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 3:44 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hong_konger
This is just a typically British problem. How to offend without offending.
You are making it sound like a bad trait.