Rick Astley dead?

Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rick Astley dead?

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Think you are confusing fame and infamy.....
it was good while it lasted ........
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it was good while it lasted ........
A Warhol-esque moment in the spotlight...

But the public are fickle creatures, BC.. very fickle...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

A Warhol-esque moment in the spotlight...

But the public are fickle creatures, BC.. very fickle...
mm I know
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Give you up...

Let you down...

Run around...

Hurt you...

4 things Rick Astley won't do
Got in the car after reading this thread last night and that song was playing. The kids and I sung it at the top of our lungs. I hated Rick Astley, Mel & Kim etc in the 80's - love them now!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
Got in the car after reading this thread last night and that song was playing. The kids and I sung it at the top of our lungs. I hated Rick Astley, Mel & Kim etc in the 80's - love them now!!!!
Have to admit, everytime The Hitman And Her headed to Flicks, in Brechin, a few of the lads and I would head down...

Not for the talentless SAW acts, but where theres a camera, there was top totty....
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Have to admit, everytime The Hitman And Her headed to Flicks, in Brechin, a few of the lads and I would head down...

Not for the talentless SAW acts, but where theres a camera, there was top totty....
Flicks! - blast from past for hubby - he came originally from Brechin.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Flicks! - blast from past for hubby - he came originally from Brechin.
Uhoh, my missus is from the Glens, th'ither side o' Edzell.....
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Uhoh, my missus is from the Glens, th'ither side o' Edzell.....
He left there when he was around 10 I think to move to Huntly but still has a lot of relatives in that direction and some at little brechin too. Have not been there for a while cos we usually went to visit his gran who died quite a long time ago. Me - from Cousland (just outside musselburgh) to West Calder to Edinburgh (Easter rd) to Huntly then to Foggie!!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 8:34 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

He left there when he was around 10 I think to move to Huntly but still has a lot of relatives in that direction and some at little brechin too. Have not been there for a while cos we usually went to visit his gran who died quite a long time ago. Me - from Cousland (just outside musselburgh) to West Calder to Edinburgh (Easter rd) to Huntly then to Foggie!!
Phew...

Started to get worried that somehow we would have had less than 6 degrees of seperation....
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

i have been on the stage with HM&H at Flicks..live on TV..what a place..
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:01 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you, youve managed to encompass most of the shitholes of scotland into your travels...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
lucky you, youve managed to encompass most of the shitholes of scotland into your travels...
thank you for the lovely compliment
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

i have been on the stage with HM&H at Flicks..live on TV..what a place..
Ahhh.....

Michaela-la-la-la-la...

I did mention to her one time there, that hooking up with me would mean that there was no need to decide whether to change her surname to mine, as they are the same.. I'm sure she wavered for a second or two, then politely refused my advances....

http://www.theedge-uk.com/SPEAKER/Michaela_Strachan.jpg
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:04 am
banned

thank you for the lovely compliment
your welcome, coming from Arbroath and Forfar....you have my sympathies.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:05 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Glad you said most, since she seems to have left the West Coast out of her travels....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.