Reverse charge call

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Reverse charge call

Apparently the Arabs working in Etisalat understand neither the term "Reverse charge" nor "Collect call". They wouldnt help my girlfriend.

Does anyone know how to make a reverse charges phone call in the UAE? If you do and you are out of work, you are probably more qualified to replace the idiots working in Etisalat.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reverse charge call

I don't think its possible in the UAE.. Not every country has it you know.. Even the Netherlands don't anymore!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

guess the way to do it here is to make a call, not pay the bill and leave the country...
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Apparently the Arabs working in Etisalat understand neither the term "Reverse charge" nor "Collect call". They wouldnt help my girlfriend.

Does anyone know how to make a reverse charges phone call in the UAE? If you do and you are out of work, you are probably more qualified to replace the idiots working in Etisalat.
Not possible I am afraid
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

she doesn't have enough credit to ring or text you?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she doesn't have enough credit to ring or text you?
SHe has to call the bank in Australia and do somthing that may take time, over the phone.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:34 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

So she wants to make a reverse charge call to the bank? Bet they would of been pleased.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well they asked her to...
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

why can't they just call her??
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 4:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I was just thinking that!! weird!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I see that you're not familiar to the concept of missed calls...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Because they dont know they need to at this time..
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

Why not call the bank and ask them to call straight back. The initial call should not be too much.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 6:38 am
Just Joined

georrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I know we have 1800mumdad here in Australia and it saddens me that there is difficulty in reverse call charges out there in UAE. I pity them.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 6:50 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by georrush
I know we have 1800mumdad here in Australia and it saddens me that there is difficulty in reverse call charges out there in UAE. I pity them.
Thanks, we'll take all the sympathy we can get. Now if you could just see your way to sending some cash with that sympathy.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.