Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Researchers find the 50 funniest jokes of all time

Researchers find the 50 funniest jokes of all time

Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:13 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Researchers find the 50 funniest jokes of all time

Following on from kittycat1's post about the top 10 comedians of all time, just seen this - you guessed it from the Daily Wail. But it did make me chortle occasionally (mind you it's somewhat late and the weekend has started ):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...okes-time.html

Examples:

We have listed the entire Top 50 one-liners below, but for quickfire comedians in a hurry here are the top three:

3. 'Dyslexic man walks into a bra...

2. 'I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.'

1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: 'The driver just insulted me!' The man says: 'You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.'

Have a great weekend folks!
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Researchers find the 50 funniest jokes of all time

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 7:02 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Researchers find the 50 funniest jokes of all time

I thought some of Chic Murray's one-liners might have been on the list, for example:

I met this chap at the Olympics. I said to him, "Excuse me but are you a pole vaulter?", he replied,"No, I'm German, but how did you know my name was Walter."

I was in London the other day and this man came up to me and asked me if I knew the Battersea dog's home. I said that I didn't know it had been away.

After I told my wife that black underwear turned me on, she didn't wash my Y-fronts for a month.