Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

Old Jul 9th 2012, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold
Default Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

"Ability to withstand criticism and irritating people."

I just read this on a GulfTalent vacancy, hah!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker

It must be a job working opposite Bechtel!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 4:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jackthehat
I actually second that to an extent. One bloke I had to do some work for at Bechtel was the biggest, most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scamp
I actually second that to an extent. One bloke I had to do some work for at Bechtel was the biggest, most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met.
I agree 100% Do they have a 'Secret Training Establishment' on the Uther Side of Accrington? (USA)

However, I did have the honour to meet the said 'most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met' when he arrived at my office in Manila a couple of years later! - Then the 'Boot was on the other Foot!' - He had then become a 'most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, Airport building megacunt!' - They arrived with an entourage, and were told very politely to **** Off!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

i would agree! but its not only bechtel there are many others too!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:59 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Dear Busybee,
I would like to plunder your booty, like a ravenous Somalian pirate pillaging the coastlines 800km off the Serengeti.

Love and regards

Last edited by weasel decentral; Jul 10th 2012 at 8:23 am. Reason: geographical accuracy impresses the ladies
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:15 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Dear Busybee,
I would like to plunder your booty, like a ravenous Somalian pirate pillaging the coastlines of the Serengeti.

Love and regards
Obviously the Somalian Pirates have amphibious vehicles now - The Serengeti is land locked and some 800km from the Indian Ocean...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:21 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Obviously the Somalian Pirates have amphibious vehicles now - The Serengeti is land locked and some 800km from the Indian Ocean...
Stop trying make me look bad while I am trying to woo Busybee, now is not the time for geography lessons.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:37 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker

Send them on this website for training and to assess suitability for the post
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Use that against a Semi-Literate Construction Organisation in the US called 'Bechel!' **** Off with your Grammatical Comments! - I am getting 'Fed-Up' with having to deal with the Illiterati! - And being corrected by Americans, with my use of 'English!'

Send an Email to Chuck Hoover if tou have a problem! - I suspect that you do!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Use that against a Semi-Literate Construction Organisation in the US called 'Bechel!' **** Off with your Grammatical Comments! - I am getting 'Fed-Up' with having to deal with the Illiterati! - And being corrected by Americans, with my use of 'English!'

Send an Email to Chuck Hoover if tou have a problem! - I suspect that you do!
Oh the irony...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:37 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Oh the irony...
So you're a septic now Meow? When did you swap passports?
Old Jul 10th 2012, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
Send them on this website for training and to assess suitability for the post
WHAT website?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.