Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

Old Jul 9th 2012, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold
Default Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

"Ability to withstand criticism and irritating people."

I just read this on a GulfTalent vacancy, hah!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker View Post

It must be a job working opposite Bechtel!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 4:06 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat View Post
I actually second that to an extent. One bloke I had to do some work for at Bechtel was the biggest, most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
I actually second that to an extent. One bloke I had to do some work for at Bechtel was the biggest, most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met.
I agree 100% Do they have a 'Secret Training Establishment' on the Uther Side of Accrington? (USA)

However, I did have the honour to meet the said 'most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met' when he arrived at my office in Manila a couple of years later! - Then the 'Boot was on the other Foot!' - He had then become a 'most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, Airport building megacunt!' - They arrived with an entourage, and were told very politely to **** Off!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

i would agree! but its not only bechtel there are many others too!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 7:59 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2 View Post
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Dear Busybee,
I would like to plunder your booty, like a ravenous Somalian pirate pillaging the coastlines 800km off the Serengeti.

Love and regards

Last edited by weasel decentral; Jul 10th 2012 at 8:23 am. Reason: geographical accuracy impresses the ladies
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:15 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by weasel decentral View Post
Dear Busybee,
I would like to plunder your booty, like a ravenous Somalian pirate pillaging the coastlines of the Serengeti.

Love and regards
Obviously the Somalian Pirates have amphibious vehicles now - The Serengeti is land locked and some 800km from the Indian Ocean...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:21 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Obviously the Somalian Pirates have amphibious vehicles now - The Serengeti is land locked and some 800km from the Indian Ocean...
Stop trying make me look bad while I am trying to woo Busybee, now is not the time for geography lessons.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 8:37 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker View Post

Send them on this website for training and to assess suitability for the post
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Use that against a Semi-Literate Construction Organisation in the US called 'Bechel!' **** Off with your Grammatical Comments! - I am getting 'Fed-Up' with having to deal with the Illiterati! - And being corrected by Americans, with my use of 'English!'

Send an Email to Chuck Hoover if tou have a problem! - I suspect that you do!
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Use that against a Semi-Literate Construction Organisation in the US called 'Bechel!' **** Off with your Grammatical Comments! - I am getting 'Fed-Up' with having to deal with the Illiterati! - And being corrected by Americans, with my use of 'English!'

Send an Email to Chuck Hoover if tou have a problem! - I suspect that you do!
Oh the irony...
Old Jul 10th 2012, 9:37 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Oh the irony...
So you're a septic now Meow? When did you swap passports?
Old Jul 10th 2012, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell View Post
Send them on this website for training and to assess suitability for the post
WHAT website?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.