British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Required skill on a Dubai job advert.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/required-skill-dubai-job-advert-764455/)

Saff_Parker Jul 9th 2012 10:02 pm

Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 
"Ability to withstand criticism and irritating people."

I just read this on a GulfTalent vacancy, hah! :rofl:

jackthehat Jul 10th 2012 3:53 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker (Post 10163290)
"Ability to withstand criticism and irritating people."

I just read this on a GulfTalent vacancy, hah! :rofl:

It must be a job working opposite Bechtel!

Scamp Jul 10th 2012 4:06 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by jackthehat (Post 10163669)
It must be a job working opposite Bechtel!

I actually second that to an extent. One bloke I had to do some work for at Bechtel was the biggest, most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met.

jackthehat Jul 10th 2012 5:33 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10163682)
I actually second that to an extent. One bloke I had to do some work for at Bechtel was the biggest, most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met.

I agree 100% Do they have a 'Secret Training Establishment' on the Uther Side of Accrington? (USA)

However, I did have the honour to meet the said 'most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, port-building megacunt that I've ever met' when he arrived at my office in Manila a couple of years later! - Then the 'Boot was on the other Foot!' - He had then become a 'most arrogant, most up-his-own-arse, Airport building megacunt!' - They arrived with an entourage, and were told very politely to **** Off!

busybee2 Jul 10th 2012 7:47 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by jackthehat (Post 10163669)
It must be a job working opposite Bechtel!

i would agree! but its not only bechtel there are many others too!

Meow Jul 10th 2012 7:50 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 
If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...

busybee2 Jul 10th 2012 7:51 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10163838)
If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

weasel decentral Jul 10th 2012 7:59 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by busybee2 (Post 10163841)
NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Dear Busybee,
I would like to plunder your booty, like a ravenous Somalian pirate pillaging the coastlines 800km off the Serengeti.

Love and regards

Kix Jul 10th 2012 8:15 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by weasel decentral (Post 10163848)
Dear Busybee,
I would like to plunder your booty, like a ravenous Somalian pirate pillaging the coastlines of the Serengeti.

Love and regards

Obviously the Somalian Pirates have amphibious vehicles now - The Serengeti is land locked and some 800km from the Indian Ocean...

weasel decentral Jul 10th 2012 8:21 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10163867)
Obviously the Somalian Pirates have amphibious vehicles now - The Serengeti is land locked and some 800km from the Indian Ocean...

Stop trying make me look bad while I am trying to woo Busybee, now is not the time for geography lessons.

rowell Jul 10th 2012 8:37 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker (Post 10163290)
"Ability to withstand criticism and irritating people."

I just read this on a GulfTalent vacancy, hah! :rofl:

Send them on this website for training and to assess suitability for the post:p

jackthehat Jul 10th 2012 9:33 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10163838)
If only a required skill on here was to be able to use capital letters and punctuation...

Use that against a Semi-Literate Construction Organisation in the US called 'Bechel!' **** Off with your Grammatical Comments! - I am getting 'Fed-Up' with having to deal with the Illiterati! - And being corrected by Americans, with my use of 'English!'

Send an Email to Chuck Hoover if tou have a problem! - I suspect that you do!

Meow Jul 10th 2012 9:34 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by jackthehat (Post 10163977)
Use that against a Semi-Literate Construction Organisation in the US called 'Bechel!' **** Off with your Grammatical Comments! - I am getting 'Fed-Up' with having to deal with the Illiterati! - And being corrected by Americans, with my use of 'English!'

Send an Email to Chuck Hoover if tou have a problem! - I suspect that you do!

Oh the irony...

Kix Jul 10th 2012 9:37 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10163978)
Oh the irony...

So you're a septic now Meow? When did you swap passports?

The Dean Jul 10th 2012 10:12 am

Re: Required skill on a Dubai job advert..
 

Originally Posted by rowell (Post 10163894)
Send them on this website for training and to assess suitability for the post:p

WHAT website?


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:40 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.