Renting Woe!

Old Aug 14th 2013, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Renting Woe!

Two days of looking at 1 bedroom rentals in BArsha has left me in despair -my budget is rubbish and everything I have seen so far has been awful. I will continue the search tomorrow as I need to vacate my flat next week. However what i want to ask is, are there any property companies/ landlords that i should avoid? This is the first time i have done this (work provided accomodation initially) and I don't want to end up making a rather large mistake -so any dodgy Barsha buildings or landlords to avoid?
Old Aug 15th 2013, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renting Woe!

55,000 for a 1 bed in my building @ 4 cheques and a 5K refundable (?) deposit, very quiet and very clean. PM me if you require anymore info.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

F**k Barsha!

Shorooq in Mirdif. A 1 bed is in the 50K range with 4 cheques. Nice community, all amenities close by, plane spotters paradice etc
Old Aug 15th 2013, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody on here would be foolish enough to comment upon the quality of buildings and Landlords in Dubai as 90% of both are crappy.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Thanks everybody who replied Got a flat early this afternoon - Delighted!
Old Aug 15th 2013, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
Thanks everybody who replied Got a flat early this afternoon - Delighted!
Old Aug 18th 2013, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

where did you get your flat in the end?
Old Aug 18th 2013, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Renting Woe!

Barsha - love it!
Old Aug 18th 2013, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by silversilver
Barsha - love it!
Great news