Rent Renewal

Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent Renewal

Originally Posted by rowell
What was the South African bubbly you mentioned in another thread, thanks in advance
J.C.le Roux .... xxx

http://www.jcleroux.co.za/age-check?destination_url=/
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:01 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Thanks Patsy will give it a go
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:29 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

So what was the outcome young Scampi?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
So what was the outcome young Scampi?
The outcome is that I pitched an idea.

They want me to stay, they like me, I cause no hassle, I have no complaints against me. I'm a good Scamp.

I suggested that 75k was too high, as was their offer of 69k.

I pointed them to RERA and that technically, they have very little option but to let me have it again for 62,500.

I suggested that as a good will gesture, to not be rude, piss off the LL and to save a load of hassle for everyone, that I would pay 65,000 in one cheque next week.

He was meant to ring back last night with a yes / no. I didn't hear. I'm just going to wait and see.

If he accepts that, I think it is quite fair and reasonable....it's certainly cheaper than the apt should be, but more than I should pay.

What you reckon?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Seems entirely reasonable to me. Not that they really have a choice anyway.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
The outcome is that I pitched an idea.

They want me to stay, they like me, I cause no hassle, I have no complaints against me. I'm a good Scamp.

I suggested that 75k was too high, as was their offer of 69k.

I pointed them to RERA and that technically, they have very little option but to let me have it again for 62,500.

I suggested that as a good will gesture, to not be rude, piss off the LL and to save a load of hassle for everyone, that I would pay 65,000 in one cheque next week.

He was meant to ring back last night with a yes / no. I didn't hear. I'm just going to wait and see.

If he accepts that, I think it is quite fair and reasonable....it's certainly cheaper than the apt should be, but more than I should pay.

What you reckon?
You are paying in one cheque! So what happens if you lose your job next month through no fault of your own?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mentalist
You are paying in one cheque! So what happens if you lose your job next month through no fault of your own?
I'll walk into another within 2 weeks.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
He doesn't bounce the next rent cheque?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:48 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll walk into another within 2 weeks.
Are there Recruitment Consultant recruitment consultants out here? (I know they exist in the UK).
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:54 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Are there Recruitment Consultant recruitment consultants out here? (I know they exist in the UK).
Got to say, recruitmant consultants that contact me are all from UK, don't recollect being contacted by one here since arriving, in fact one from UK just contacted me couple days ago ref running MEP office in New Dheli which on talking to prospective employer changed to Singapore with frequest trips to New Dheli and Muscat came into the equation! Nothing like the consultant described.

Often wonder where on earth they get your details from.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but if you call the council they will come and put poison down for them.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:34 am
Account Closed

I think there might be one firm...I've never used one to get a job. Had an interview through one but got there and didn't want the job after taking their 'suitability tests':

Here's a temp's timesheet. Work out his pay (eg: 4hours at 4.65 per hour....you know, proper do it in your head stuff).

"Oh wait, don't start yet....I'll get you a calculator"

Instantly didn't want to know who or what they'd employed.

Got to say, recruitmant consultants that contact me are all from UK, don't recollect being contacted by one here since arriving, in fact one from UK just contacted me couple days ago ref running MEP office in New Dheli which on talking to prospective employer changed to Singapore with frequest trips to New Dheli and Muscat came into the equation! Nothing like the consultant described.

What do you do?

If you work in MEP I'd be amazed if you weren't contacted fairly regularly. Oh and you don't want to know where your details are found.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Old Oct 16th 2012, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Oh and you don't want to know where your details are found.
The same sort of dark corners I get contacts to spam about conferences.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

In my (small) experience, Linkedin.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.