Renault Drivers?

Old Apr 19th 2009, 1:49 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Renault Drivers?

I have never had a Renault before but I quite fancy this little number

http://www.renault.co.uk/cars/model/...t/product.aspx
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renault Drivers?

according to Top Gear it is a Chav car!! might have to have a re think
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I have never had a Renault before but I quite fancy this little number

http://www.renault.co.uk/cars/model/...t/product.aspx
haram... *shakes head*

really though that car is fugly when you see it in the flesh and its french so i just don't trust the roof at all
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:43 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128 View Post
haram... *shakes head*

really though that car is fugly when you see it in the flesh and its french so i just don't trust the roof at all
You would be wise to stay clear, I've a Renault, although it's not that one....it has had some major problems for a 2 year old car...
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:47 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

You could try this one....

I know, it's nasty!
Attached Thumbnails Renault Drivers?-renault.jpg  
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:55 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
You could try this one....

I know, it's nasty!

no chance, think I might take a look at the Puegot Convertible as well
Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:15 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

There is a kind of Vel Satis theme to them now. That's what I'd do of course, style a whole range of cars on a quirky car that never sold well . If I wanted a small convertible that shouted "I'm gay" I'd go for the VW Eos, miles ahead of the rest IMO.

You have to stretch a bit to Mercedes SLK. Yes, it's a lot more expensive but it's actually a nice car to drive rather than a Megan or 206 with the roof cut off. Engineers at Mercedes actually started out with the intentions of making a convertible car so they did it the right way .
Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:24 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
There is a kind of Vel Satis theme to them now. That's what I'd do of course, style a whole range of cars on a quirky car that never sold well . If I wanted a small convertible that shouted "I'm gay" I'd go for the VW Eos, miles ahead of the rest IMO.

You have to stretch a bit to Mercedes SLK. Yes, it's a lot more expensive but it's actually a nice car to drive rather than a Megan or 206 with the roof cut off. Engineers at Mercedes actually started out with the intentions of making a convertible car so they did it the right way .
I love the EOS but it is out of my budget sadly husband was going to get the SLK but ended up with a Volvo, long story.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

I had loads of Renaults over the years and never had any problems with them.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BorderTart View Post
I had loads of Renaults over the years and never had any problems with them.
Had a Scenic back in the UK. What can I say, erm, it was pale blue....

Don't remember any major probs with it.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

no chance, think I might take a look at the Puegot Convertible as well
BC a friend of mine has one and has had loads of probs with it, parts and servicing very exp as well
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post

VW Eos, whats so good about it then? Saw one the other day, looks nice.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:54 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by annacarna View Post
BC a friend of mine has one and has had loads of probs with it, parts and servicing very exp as well
back to drawing board it seems, realistically nothing will happen because I won't be able to sell my car
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

back to drawing board it seems, realistically nothing will happen because I won't be able to sell my car
you can trade in though, you wont get a great price though.

Prob with most conv cars here is the AC compressors break down and they cost a fortune.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:02 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by annacarna View Post
you can trade in though, you wont get a great price though.

Prob with most conv cars here is the AC compressors break down and they cost a fortune.
I have just seen a fab Infiniti FX35 on Dubizzle as well

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.