Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Reminder For Coxy...........

Reminder For Coxy...........

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reminder For Coxy...........

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
Aye,

The Jumeira Janes are at it again
oii, you...

MM, xx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Hey you, be careful....

Coxy and I more than made up for your absence at the quiz when it came to movies and such....

You better start being nicer to us, or else you may find yourself surplus to requirements....!!!!
Does that mean i dont get a bosie?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:59 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Does that mean i dont get a bosie?
Ach, I forgot I had told you what my Achilles Heel was.......

OK, you're back in....................
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Ach, I forgot I had told you what my Achilles Heel was.......

OK, you're back in....................
Yaay!!
.....besides,coxy knows i wub him really!..he's used to saaf london gals!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:12 pm

Yaay!!
.....besides,coxy knows i wub him really!..he's used to saaf london gals!!
So am I remember?? A Beckenhamer for a coupla years, I woz........
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So am I remember?? A Beckenhamer for a coupla years, I woz........
Of course.....but that doesnt make you a proper geezer!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:26 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course.....but that doesnt make you a proper geezer!!
Nah, you have to live and breathe Croydon to do that!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Nah, you have to live and breathe Croydon to do that!
Never lived there but did breath the Croydon air on one night out.....

Almost choked, fur f**k sakes.............lol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Never lived there but did breath the Croydon air on one night out.....

Almost choked, fur f**k sakes.............lol
thats because you have girly lungs...unlike us!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:18 pm

thats because you have girly lungs...unlike us!
If it was the case that sassenachs like you'ze have 'manly' lungs, explain to me Inse turning green before he left Aussie's Mon night.....lol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If it was the case that sassenachs like you'ze have 'manly' lungs, explain to me Inse turning green before he left Aussie's Mon night.....lol
Spiders have very low thresholds...dont you know anything?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:20 pm

Spiders have very low thresholds...dont you know anything?
I always thought you could pull at least 4 legs off and they would still complain about stale smoke......lol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I always thought you could pull at least 4 legs off and they would still complain about stale smoke......lol
I dont know..we can try it next monday if you like.Then we can spray him with hairspray and watch him go stiff as he runs along the floor!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:23 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know..we can try it next monday if you like.Then we can spray him with hairspray and watch him go stiff as he runs along the floor!
Go stiff? Fnaar Fnaar!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Go stiff? Fnaar Fnaar!
i was waiting for that....and it had to be you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.