Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Relationship - what to do?

Relationship - what to do?

Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relationship - what to do?

Originally Posted by shah1981
well i think she is there cuz she wants to be with her dad (maybe he is alone) - after all there is no quality of life in the uk anymore - infact u have to be a millionaire to stay here.
in sure she will re-consider a holiday once her dad gets better.

dont worry about the boys - they just jealous!!!
Oh yeah...Thank you for probing our minds and telling us what we are...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Fascinating........... a question occurs to me.

Do you think she would fit in, assuming she changed her mind about coming here, with the Dubai lifestyle that many women enjoy? Many women, including most of those you will find on The Bored, have attractive slim bodies because they have access to gyms, health clubs, etc. Also the year-round sunshine encourages outdoor activity, such as swimming.

Why not post a few pictures of this girl on The Bored, for research purposes? Photos of her in a swimsuit would help many of us to give you independent impartial advice about how she might feel psychologically about fitting in?

If you prefer not to do this publicly, you could just send me a PM with the photos of her as an attachment.

It might be the best thing.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 6:45 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

The Dean's suggestion is of course the only advice to follow and, as always, we will post photographs of ourselves on the beach almost immediately after your contribution.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
The Dean's suggestion is of course the only advice to follow and, as always, we will post photographs of ourselves on the beach almost immediately after your contribution.
SO you already made arrangements with the Dean to also get copies of the photos,eh???
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dmcb1981
Stay for money or go home for love?

sound impressive - Stay for money or go home for love

I'd remember that words. haha

ha ha

BUt. You also should remember No Money = No Love

Personally I'd go for my career than stupid never lasting love relationship.

I let my lover go for his bloody brilliant career at Morgan Stanley in London :curse: In UK, he obviously makes more money £ £ £ than NZ. so why would he stay here, yeah? therefore I let him go - because it's good for him.

However I didn't follow him simply because of my career in NZ is very important for myself too as much as his. and it wouldn't be easy to find such a good position in London. so I am still here all alone. so what? I don't regret. Of course it's sorely painful being away from him. actually I've been crying for two years. BUt. What I can do about it? as I don't want to give up my life either. You only have a life once. not twice. Just my priority is career - not relationship - (actually many people opposite to this). also I always believe this - if you guys mean to be together (God's decision ), you shall be together someday anyway. so I woulnd't worry about it too much. of course making an effort is an important part of relationship however I feel there's more than that in love relationship. - something you can't help - something Unexplainable.

Stay strong and hope you being more rational and less emotional - when you make a big decision for your life . If you can find a good job in UK, then go home for love, or stay where you are now and make money.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by crap coffee

ha ha

I let my lover go for his bloody brilliant career at Morgan Stanley in London :curse: In UK, he obviously makes more money £ £ £ than NZ. so why would he stay here, yeah? therefore I let him go - because it's good for him.

However I didn't follow him simply because of my career in NZ is very important for myself too as much as his. and it wouldn't be easy to find such a good position in London. so I am still here all alone. so what? I don't regret. Of course it's sorely painful being away from him. actually I've been crying for two years. BUt. What I can do about it? as I don't want to give up my life either. You only have a life once. not twice. Just my priority is career - not relationship - (actually many people opposite to this). also I always believe this - if you guys mean to be together (God's decision ), you shall be together someday anyway. so I woulnd't worry about it too much. of course making an effort is an important part of relationship however I feel there's more than that in love relationship. - something you can't help - something Unexplainable.

Stay strong and hope you being more rational and less emotional - when you make a big decision for your life . If you can find a good job in UK, then go home for love, or stay where you are now and make money.
If you had your man next to you right now, you would've only written a 10 word sentence...
Oh well...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
If you had your man next to you right now, you would've only written a 10 word sentence...
Oh well...
you are right. as you can see....now I only become a grumpy old woman - like a bitch :curse: ever since he left me. right . I am not happy .
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you are right. as you can see....now I only become a grumpy old woman - like a bitch :curse: ever since he left me. right . I am not happy .
You need a man...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You need a man...
Yeah,theres the answer to all our problems.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Yeah,theres the answer to all our problems.
It's not the answer, but, the journey of one thousand miles starts with one small step...Translation: A collection of 1,000 men starts with a midget...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha

Morgan Stanley? In London??

So we can now assume he's out of work......?

If he's on the street, there's no chance he'll find anything else at the moment, so - surprise, surprise - he may just hop a flight to NZ any day now.......
Old Aug 29th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Dean
Morgan Stanley? In London??

So we can now assume he's out of work......?

If he's on the street, there's no chance he'll find anything else at the moment, so - surprise, surprise - he may just hop a flight to NZ any day now.......

sorry. he works for JP Morgan - North London. He is a senior Software developer. but used to work for The Department of Corrections (NZ).

Last edited by crap coffee; Aug 29th 2008 at 9:25 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually he works for JP Morgan - North London. He is a senior Software developer. but used to work for The Department of Corrections (NZ).
Department of "Corrections"??

I once knew a girl who worked there.......... at least I think that's what she said..........