the red dog is back

Old Aug 10th 2007, 5:52 pm
cliford

Default the red dog is back

Hello all cliford here littlejimmys wife ,hope you are well the weather inthe uk is nice , nice to be back chating

Last edited by cliford; Aug 10th 2007 at 6:06 pm.

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the red dog is back

Originally Posted by cliford
Hello all cliford here littlejimmys wife ,hope you are well the weather inthe uk is nice , nice to be back chating
hiya Clifford!!! how's it going! how are the kids?? I heard from LJ that all is well in Sofia. Bet you got access to all the fifi stuff now!!

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:38 pm
cliford

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hiya Clifford!!! how's it going! how are the kids?? I heard from LJ that all is well in Sofia. Bet you got access to all the fifi stuff now!!

fine the weather is ok not to hot , yes my god what a lot of stuff over here she keep whating stuff

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

fine the weather is ok not to hot , yes my god what a lot of stuff over here she keep whating stuff
DH is off to the UK in the morning, shall I send him to Asda?? Want nighties?? sick of pyjamas she grows out of them too quick!!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:43 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Clifford.. glad all is well
is your name spelt different now?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:46 pm
cliford

Originally Posted by beebee
hi Clifford.. glad all is well
is your name spelt different now?
that is why forgot to put the other f in it can i go back to the old one and change the email address or am i stuck with this one now

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:50 pm

that is why forgot to put the other f in it can i go back to the old one and change the email address or am i stuck with this one now
Why didn't you just sign in as clifford..?
Oh.. you have ....
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:55 pm
Concierge

Oh.. you have ....
she's back!!!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she's back!!!
there's two of them now...
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:05 pm
cliford

there's two of them now...
how do i get this one of the site and keep the other one and change the email address help:curse:

Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:07 pm

how do i get this one of the site and keep the other one and change the email address help:curse:
delete your cliford account... then change your e-mail addy in options?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:11 pm
cliford

delete your cliford account... then change your e-mail addy in options?
how do i do that not good with the computer stuff

Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:17 pm

how do i do that not good with the computer stuff
don't know how to delete the account.. just don't use it..
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:27 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.. you have ....
lol, what can i say