Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Reasons Women Get Fired: No. 1 - Being Too Sexy

Reasons Women Get Fired: No. 1 - Being Too Sexy

Old Jun 6th 2010, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons Women Get Fired: No. 1 - Being Too Sexy

Originally Posted by kittycat1
We have a guy at work who we refer to as tits pervert, for the simple reason he talks to your tits, I don't wear THAT low cut tops but am aware of it when the girls are out by the inability for him to take his eyes off of them! So I blame the men! If a man can get THAT distracted by me (ie. not a stunner) then they can get distracted by pretty much anyone with ladybumps! If you don't want men to get distracted don't have women in the workplace!

do you say to him... talk to my tits as the face ain't listening?
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:28 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons Women Get Fired: No. 1 - Being Too Sexy

Originally Posted by kittycat1
We have a guy at work who we refer to as tits pervert, for the simple reason he talks to your tits, I don't wear THAT low cut tops but am aware of it when the girls are out by the inability for him to take his eyes off of them! So I blame the men! If a man can get THAT distracted by me (ie. not a stunner) then they can get distracted by pretty much anyone with ladybumps! If you don't want men to get distracted don't have women in the workplace!
You mean like Saudi?

We have a woman working in our office as a trainee at the moment and she has to be hidden away on the same floor as the CEO just so the blokes in the office won't stare at her abaya and veil...