RBS getting smashed up

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

boroboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RBS getting smashed up

Best bit of tv for ages. Wish i had been there i would of set fire to it. I do not understand why people sit at their desks and whine on about how crap Brown is and how can these bankers get their pensions. Some lads smash a bank up and they are worse than paedos. I hate banks especially HSBC they are all utter #$&*s. Whats wrong with a little civil disobediance.
I see that some lad on his way home died. i am sure the fact that the police had blocked the road not letting him leave would not have helped. They probably thought he was faking it. They did this to me one May Day with me were American tourists and one was pregnant and those upstanding members of the community would not let her leave. She was kept there for 7 hours. i would not be suprised if she lost her baby because of the stress.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RBS getting smashed up

I really have no idea what you are on about...
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boroboy
Best bit of tv for ages. Wish i had been there i would of set fire to it. I do not understand why people sit at their desks and whine on about how crap Brown is and how can these bankers get their pensions. Some lads smash a bank up and they are worse than paedos. I hate banks especially HSBC they are all utter #$&*s. Whats wrong with a little civil disobediance.
I see that some lad on his way home died. i am sure the fact that the police had blocked the road not letting him leave would not have helped. They probably thought he was faking it. They did this to me one May Day with me were American tourists and one was pregnant and those upstanding members of the community would not let her leave. She was kept there for 7 hours. i would not be suprised if she lost her baby because of the stress.
best bit of it was watching the police using the batons on people like you!
pity they didnt use dogs!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:53 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

I see that some lad on his way home died. i am sure the fact that the police had blocked the road not letting him leave would not have helped.
Funny coz I heard that a man collapsed at the scene but the police were unable to help him because they were getting pelted with stones. He died on the way to hospital.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:56 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Power to the people ! burroboy ! Hee Haw !
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Funny coz I heard that a man collapsed at the scene but the police were unable to help him because they were getting pelted with stones. He died on the way to hospital.
was probably overcome by the smell of all those unwashed protesters
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:49 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Don't believe in damaging property to make a point.

On the other hand, having been caught in the May Day riots a few years back (not as a protester), I don't believe the police are sweetness and light who would only attack if provoked, either.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 7:59 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

why should people moan about bankers pensions or bonuses is beyond me, and why the chairman of RBS should be asked to forfeit his pension is madness

ok, maybe the bonuses and pension is something we all dream about, but if at the end of the day he was employed and contractually he is entitled to them, then he should tell everyone to **** right off

all these low life's protesting about this and that make me sick, they should get off their lazy drug infested arses and leave whatever dwellers campsite they crawled out of and earn a living like everyone else

they should be told to move by police, and if they dont, they should be shot.....a few thousand less wasters for the country to support will boost the economy
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:13 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
why should people moan about bankers pensions or bonuses is beyond me, and why the chairman of RBS should be asked to forfeit his pension is madness

ok, maybe the bonuses and pension is something we all dream about, but if at the end of the day he was employed and contractually he is entitled to them, then he should tell everyone to **** right off
Good luck selling that to people whose pay is being cut because of the stuffed up economy, worsened by these Masters of the Universe (ooh, RJR Nabisco reference) who raked in the money thanks to bonsues based on utterly skewed incentives which helped cause the problem in the first place..

*and breathe*

Some of my best friends are bankers...
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

all these low life's protesting about this and that make me sick, they should get off their lazy drug infested arses and leave whatever dwellers campsite they crawled out of and earn a living like everyone else

they should be told to move by police, and if they dont, they should be shot.....a few thousand less wasters for the country to support will boost the economy

Totally agree BM!

Watched some of the news coverage on BBC! Idiots being interviewed, scarves tied around their faces. Why? Probably to stop social security recognising them as not having a fkin bad back or whatever other lame excuse they use for not getting out of bed to find a job! Lazy, useless tw*ts!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:17 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by typical
Good luck selling that to people whose pay is being cut because of the stuffed up economy, worsened by these Masters of the Universe (ooh, RJR Nabisco reference) who raked in the money thanks to bonsues based on utterly skewed incentives which helped cause the problem in the first place..

*and breathe*

Some of my best friends are bankers...
live in the real world...there is and always will be someone who earns more than you, who you think doesnt deserve it as much as you etc etc....its life

if they didnt agree with it, then they should have chosen a different bloody profession when they left school / university .....No, the reason they didnt is because they thought banking would be a good job, nice perks, bonuses, and are now moaning because their job wasnt as secure as they thought....'oh poor me, im out of a job, and its his fault, or her fault.....pah !'
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:22 am
Not an evil hypnotist

live in the real world...there is and always will be someone who earns more than you, who you think doesnt deserve it as much as you etc etc....its life

if they didnt agree with it, then they should have chosen a different bloody profession when they left school / university .....No, the reason they didnt is because they thought banking would be a good job, nice perks, bonuses, and are now moaning because their job wasnt as secure as they thought....'oh poor me, im out of a job, and its his fault, or her fault.....pah !'
I don't think I follow your second paragraph.

People in all industries are having their terms and conditions of work altered, or their jobs removed altogether... seems silly to me to argue the only people who shouldn't suffer that, are the people with the most responsibility for it in the first place...

I'm quite happy not being a banker, I know what they go through...
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the ones working in banks which would have gone insolvent without being saved by the taxpayer shouldnt get bonuses. If the government hadn't stepped in then they would just be preferred creditors in an insolvency procedure and wouldn't have got the salary they were owed never mind bonuses.

Sir Fred's pension certainly wouldnt have been secured if they had been allowed to fold.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
best bit of it was watching the police using the batons on people like you!
pity they didnt use dogs!

people like me. British expats working in the middle east.

A huge generalisation. me thinks

a bit like people who are fat having a go at people who smell.

glass houses and all that
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Fred Goodwin gets an annual pension of £700,000. His company ran up debts of £20 billion last year. They were bailed out with taxpayers money. Did anyone ask the taxpayers if that was okay. The fact of the matter is there are a lot of companies going to the wall and the main reason are idiots like Fred. If this makes me the scum of the earth then i will wear that label with pride.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.