Ravi's Rocks!

Old Apr 29th 2013, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Ravi's Rocks!

In all the time that I have been in Dubai and the dirhams I have spent on meals and brunches never once have I thought of visiting Ravis in Satwa. The tablecloths are wipe clean and the napkins consist of a box of tissues taking centre piece on the table but .............

I have to say tonight I had the most delicious chicken handi and butter nan all for the princely sum of 26 dirhams - delish!

Are there any other Dubai institutions that I really should know about??
Old Apr 29th 2013, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ravi's Rocks!

arghgghhg please ignore my horrific misuse of the apostrophe - Ravis Rocks - the curry has gone and frazzled my brains!
Old Apr 29th 2013, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Karachi Darbar - chilli chicken, boneless and George Michael
Old Apr 29th 2013, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Karachi Darbar - chilli chicken, boneless and George Michael
not a touch on Ravis...

Samad Iraqi Restaurant, Al Muraqqabat Rd
Old Apr 29th 2013, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Millhouse
not a touch on Ravis...

Samad Iraqi Restaurant, Al Muraqqabat Rd
Will try!
Old Apr 30th 2013, 6:44 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

___
Old May 3rd 2013, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
In all the time that I have been in Dubai and the dirhams I have spent on meals and brunches never once have I thought of visiting Ravis in Satwa. The tablecloths are wipe clean and the napkins consist of a box of tissues taking centre piece on the table but .............

I have to say tonight I had the most delicious chicken handi and butter nan all for the princely sum of 26 dirhams - delish!

Are there any other Dubai institutions that I really should know about??

Special Ostadi in Bur Dubai (off bank street)
Old May 3rd 2013, 1:16 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
arghgghhg please ignore my horrific misuse of the apostrophe - Ravis Rocks - the curry has gone and frazzled my brains!
You were right the first time, the restaurant belongs to a bloke called Ravi.