Raoul Moat

Old Jul 10th 2010, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raoul Moat

Sandboy- the pantomime cow is just genius it made me laugh yesterday but today its given me the proper giggles- funny as f**K-

Why are pantomime cows so funny??
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is unbelieveable - Gazza turned up with a dressing gown, a fishing rod some chicken and lager

Old Jul 10th 2010, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

This has to be the funniest thread I've read anywhere! I know its not a laughing matter, but Gazza? a chicken sandwich and a can of lager? A fishing rod?!?!? Pure genius, please someone buy the film rights!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 11:15 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Never a dull moment with Gazza.
Attached Thumbnails Raoul Moat-gazza1.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:15 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Never a dull moment with Gazza.

quote Gazza

"knowing my luck he would miss"

"does a favour will ya?, put the cheque in the post"

I know I shouldnt but I would love to get shit faced with Gazza!!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
this is unbelieveable - Gazza turned up with a dressing gown, a fishing rod some chicken and lager

ah christ, what the hell has happened to Gazza? The lad has just lost it on the booze, poor bastard....
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

RubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant future

He's lost the plot. As a Newcastle lad its sad to hear the state of him. I am not optimistic for his future I think its too late for him
Old Jul 11th 2010, 5:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Sandboy- the pantomime cow is just genius it made me laugh yesterday but today its given me the proper giggles- funny as f**K-

Why are pantomime cows so funny??
it reminds you of 'Rent-a-ghost'?
Old Jul 11th 2010, 5:24 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by RubberMan
He's lost the plot. As a Newcastle lad its sad to hear the state of him. I am not optimistic for his future I think its too late for him
I agree, he's tried to top himself three times now, and he sounded dreadful on that phone in, I don't think there's any saving him.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

His family confirmed that the post-mortem examination gave the cause of Moat's death as gunshot wounds consistent with the weapon he was carrying.

But they claim there was no mention in the report of any marks on Moat's body specifically linked to an injury from a stun gun.

There had been marks on his body consistent with "rough living".

Northumbria Police have said that two officers shot Moat with taser stun guns during the stand-off with Britain's most wanted man.

Moat was said by witnesses to be holding a gun to his head during the stand-off but police have refused to answer questions about when exactly the stun guns were used.

Sky's Midlands correspondent Lisa Dowd said the family have "big concerns" and are "pretty angry" that none of them were asked by police to speak to Raoul Moat during the stand-off.

She said: "They have told me that his uncle, in particular, wanted to go and thought he could save his life but the police told him it was not safe for him to go.

"But there was a friend who was called to go up and speak to him, and he has said he thinks the discharge of the taser led to, or triggered, Raoul Moat to shoot himself

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...nd_Post_Mortem
Old Jul 11th 2010, 9:01 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Shame it's all over, this thread has produced some absolute gems:

Sue (haircut that'd looked stooopid even for the 80's) Sim
Gazza plus Newkie Brown, Lager, Chicken and Fishing Rod
That pantomime cow.

You couldn't make it up (well, 'cept for the cow).

Nice bit of shotgun-to-the-head-suicide in "Wild at Heart", nearly got it onto the Church roof.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently gazza wasn't really mates with moat, he just heard someone was going to get wasted and there might be some shots involved"
Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Apparently gazza wasn't really mates with moat, he just heard someone was going to get wasted and there might be some shots involved"
at least Gazza can sleep soundly knowing that he is once again the most mental person in Newcastle!
Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
nah, he wanted first dibs on Moat's liver

you'd think someone could help the poor bastard mind, they'll all be waiting to cash in when the inevitable happens
Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
nah, he wanted first dibs on Moat's liver

you'd think someone could help the poor bastard mind, they'll all be waiting to cash in when the inevitable happens
He will end up like George Best no doubt.... Sad really...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.