Ramadan Kareem !

Old Apr 21st 2013, 12:42 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan Kareem !

Originally Posted by redShark
It is in your mind search for it; Like I said, we are mentally wired up to see it in our mind, that’s why we are disappointed with life on earth because we can not attain it.
If you believe in Genesis and god creating man, Can you please help me and explain the dinosaurs?
Old Apr 21st 2013, 12:51 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

The answer to that question I actually found in one of the laws of physics. The law of equilibrium!
If you look at the universe around you, you would see that everywhere there is an incredible system of balance. If energy is lost somewhere it will defiantly reappear in exact amount somewhere else, and so on. From this very law of equilibrium stems the Newton laws of action and reaction, for every action there is an equal and opposite amount of reaction. I have a phrase for this law, I call it the law of ‘ultimate justice’. Now let’s look back at life on earth and see if you can find this law!!.. I can’t find it, I don’t find ultimate justice on earth!... I find cruel people committing untold amount of evil and yet they die in peace! On the other hand, I see nice people with beautiful hearts suffer terribly in life and die in agony!! Where is this law of equilibrium then? Could it be that this law is missing on earth when it is everywhere in the universe? Absolutely not- so how can you solve this mystery?
The only palpable solution to this problem is to have another life where this unbalanced equilibrium is rebalanced and this law of’ ultimate justice’ is eventually fulfilled.
This is how I see logic, and this is also the starting point where anyone asking about the creator should start from., because once you’ve managed to answer this question then the next question of God’s existence will be easy to answer.
So if you lead a really horrible life on earth and die a terrible death you'll have ultimate pleasures and a terrific afterlife?

Makes total sense to me.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

As much as I disagree with Red Shark and what he posts about his views, I hope this doesn't turn into a 20 vs 1 witch-hunt of us all picking holes in religion (not just Islam).

We've done it so many times, Red Shark may be more open with his views but if we all just reply talking about something else then we'll avoid potential nastiness?
Old Apr 21st 2013, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

The answer to that question I actually found in one of the laws of physics. The law of equilibrium!
If you look at the universe around you, you would see that everywhere there is an incredible system of balance. If energy is lost somewhere it will defiantly reappear in exact amount somewhere else, and so on.
OK, except that humans, and all animals, are not created of energy but flesh and that flesh will die if it doesn't receive 'energy' in the form of food. Once dead the body decays.
I do fully understand the concept you describe but it's not applicable to animals. Also it misses the point I was asking, who/what says that the place you describe post death is as you describe?
Old Apr 21st 2013, 1:54 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
OK, except that humans, and all animals, are not created of energy but flesh and that flesh will die if it doesn't receive 'energy' in the form of food. Once dead the body decays.
Surely as it decays it releases the energy in the forms of heat, chemical decomposition, smell, matter change etc

Its all energy baby.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

I bow down to the learned Weasels knowledge.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 3:05 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

If you look at the universe around you, you would see that everywhere there is an incredible system of balance. If energy is lost somewhere it will defiantly reappear in exact amount somewhere else, and so on. From this very law of equilibrium stems the Newton laws of action and reaction, for every action there is an equal and opposite amount of reaction. I have a phrase for this law, I call it the law of ‘ultimate justice’. Now let’s look back at life on earth and see if you can find this law!!.. I can’t find it, I don’t find ultimate justice on earth!... I find cruel people committing untold amount of evil and yet they die in peace! On the other hand, I see nice people with beautiful hearts suffer terribly in life and die in agony!! Where is this law of equilibrium then? Could it be that this law is missing on earth when it is everywhere in the universe? Absolutely not- so how can you solve this mystery?
The only palpable solution to this problem is to have another life where this unbalanced equilibrium is rebalanced and this law of’ ultimate justice’ is eventually fulfilled.
This is how I see logic, and this is also the starting point where anyone asking about the creator should start from., because once you’ve managed to answer this question then the next question of God’s existence will be easy to answer.
Utter ****ing bollocks

Newton would have slapped you ****ing silly for being so bloody ignorant and bastardising his theories

Belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster is one thing but don't try bend science to fit your distorted view of reality
Old Apr 21st 2013, 3:32 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Well to sum it all up, no proof of life after death yet the ones who believe in it, do and those who do not, dont.
The key word we are looking at is 'faith' then. I am NOT saying those who do not believe in an afterlife, they do not have faith, they just have faith in different things.
and who am I to judge anyone? Lord knows I am not perfect and never have claimed to be. But I just know it in my bones that there HAS to be something after this. I guess I just want to have that faith. But I will never force feed my faith on anyone. Life is too complicated as it is.
In the words of the late great RK : why the *** cant we all get along
Old Apr 21st 2013, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails Ramadan Kareem !-559205_10151625508322577_466196191_n.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2013, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
*Muttley-like snigger!*
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:51 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
But you've only made vague wandering statements and nothing at all about why you've decided to follow what you do. Perhaps I'm labouring under the misapprehension that you have given some consideration as to your choices?
But why have that attitude, where is the proof that there is an afterlife? Who has come back to tell you?
You can ask that question of every religion .
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:53 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
If you believe in Genesis and god creating man, Can you please help me and explain the dinosaurs?
programming error !
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
programming error !
No doubt the dinosaurs' creator was using dinosaur technology. A Sinclair ZX80 springs instantly to mind!
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Well to sum it all up, no proof of life after death yet the ones who believe in it, do and those who do not, dont.
The key word we are looking at is 'faith' then. I am NOT saying those who do not believe in an afterlife, they do not have faith, they just have faith in different things.
and who am I to judge anyone? Lord knows I am not perfect and never have claimed to be. But I just know it in my bones that there HAS to be something after this. I guess I just want to have that faith. But I will never force feed my faith on anyone. Life is too complicated as it is.
In the words of the late great RK : why the *** cant we all get along
Think he actually said , " Can we all get along ? "
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx
No doubt the dinosaurs' creator was using dinosaur technology. A Sinclair ZX80 springs instantly to mind!
pre-internet / VCs etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.