Ramadan Kareem !

Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:28 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ramadan Kareem !

Originally Posted by scot47
There is nearly as much nonsense talked about alcohol and addiction as about God !

Go and have a look at any city or town centre in Britain (not just Scotland)of an evening at the weekend and tell me there is no problem with booze !

Ostriches with heads in sand come to my mind !

And I certainly do not come from a Muslim background !
Hang on, according to the koran, everyone is born a muslim....
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kix
Hang on, according to the koran, everyone is born a muslim....
Hold it there.. Koran did not say that!, it was a saying of the prophet of Islam. He meant that the pure nature of humans before adultration with desires is islamic.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by redShark
Hold it there.. Koran did not say that!, it was a saying of the prophet of Islam. He meant that the pure nature of humans before adultration with desires is islamic.
So I'm Islamic in my nature because I haven't cheated on my mrs?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:44 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Scamp
Wahay! I'm not then!

(We're divorced now).
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:49 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Treble no.
1 You're not married (I think)
2 Adulteration does not mean adultery (but you've commited adultery by having jiggy with someone you're not married to)
3 You've commited other sins so you're not in an innocent state.

Sorry.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:53 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Treble no.
2 Adulteration does not mean adultery (but you've commited adultery by having jiggy with someone you're not married to)

Sorry.
Adulteration - To make impure or inferior by adding foreign substances to something.

Why do I find that funny?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Treble no.

Sorry.
Pfft. Thanks for point two. Made an assumption
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Quite right but that will not make a Muslim, I am afraid. Islam is a complete way of life. You either take the whole package or leave it. This faith refuses to be treated like a pizza resturant, as there is no room in Islam for 'design your own religion' kind of approach.

I actually was in a rush when I wrote the previous post. I should have said 'wrong desires'. Not all desires are bad in the eyes of Islam. For example, sex is viewed as a good act if it was done in the rightful environment, which is marriage. There is a saying by the prophet of Islam to the effect that, every time a man makes love to his wife both of them will be rewarded by God for that act just in the same way they would get a sin if they had done outside marriage. I believe this concept in Christanity is quite different because in Christanity the act of sex in general is looked upon as dirty
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Islam is a complete way of life. You either take the whole package or leave it.
And what is the penalty if you choose to leave it, apostasy?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

in Christanity the act of sex in general is looked upon as dirty
Only if you're doing it right.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:21 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Quite right but that will not make a Muslim, I am afraid. Islam is a complete way of life. You either take the whole package or leave it. This faith refuses to be treated like a pizza resturant, as there is no room in Islam for 'design your own religion' kind of approach.

I actually was in a rush when I wrote the previous post. I should have said 'wrong desires'. Not all desires are bad in the eyes of Islam. For example, sex is viewed as a good act if it was done in the rightful environment, which is marriage. There is a saying by the prophet of Islam to the effect that, every time a man makes love to his wife both of them will be rewarded by God for that act just in the same way they would get a sin if they had done outside marriage. I believe this concept in Christanity is quite different because in Christanity the act of sex in general is looked upon as dirty
There are a few million Muslims in the gcc alone that might need to hear your explanation
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

I am a Quaker, and thus peaceful, but if you were stupid enough ( very likely) to come into my orbit, I would wring your ******** neck.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Adulteration - To make impure or inferior by adding foreign substances to something.

Why do I find that funny?
So water = good
and
Soda = bad ?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiva
There are a few million Muslims in the gcc alone that might need to hear your explanation
Is all the stuff going on in the mosques not like the RC's, a few hail marys and our fathers and you're OK, back to square one?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 5:57 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Is all the stuff going on in the mosques not like the RC's, a few hail marys and our fathers and you're OK, back to square one?
Your think so given the behavious and attendance at Friday prayers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.