Ramadan Kareem !

Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:02 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan Kareem !

Originally Posted by OleJanx
It probably does, but if you feel you have to give up drink, then you probably have a problem and your self control is beyond redemption....
Bollocks!
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Oh dear! There I was praising you for a sensible response , and you go and blow it out of water. Those who do not partake of nicotine and alcohol are extremely dull and uninteresting individuals.

Out of curiosity, Saudi Arabia banned alcohol ( officially, at least..) in 1958, and Kuwait in 1965...all it did was make it more expensive and risky -Bahrain,Qatar, the UAE and Oman were more pragmatic, and their countries are all the more tolerable for it.

The only non - drinkers I've ever meet were those with no self control.
So, are you an alky?
Since you seem to have researched this subject of alcohol in the Arab countries so well, perhaps you would care to explain to me why it is that drinking alcohol is right while taking Cannabis is wrong?
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Bollocks!
Two.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Since you seem to have researched this subject of alcohol in the Arab countries so well, perhaps you would care to explain to me why it is that drinking alcohol is right while taking Cannabis is wrong?
And quite how have you reached my opinion, wrongly, as it happens, about cannabis?
Anyway, Alcohol is an arabic word...
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what Janxyboy, you and your pals continue getting pissed and making an exhibition. I will stick with my Horlicks !
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:55 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Tell you what Janxyboy, you and your pals continue getting pissed and making an exhibition. I will stick with my Horlicks !
You may not have had the self control or maturity to have a drink without getting pissed and making an exhibition but you'll find that the vast majority of people who drink can in fact do just that.
Judging others by your own shitty behaviour is a poor yard stick
Old Apr 24th 2013, 4:04 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear! There I was praising you for a sensible response , and you go and blow it out of water. Those who do not partake of nicotine and alcohol are extremely dull and uninteresting individuals.

Out of curiosity, Saudi Arabia banned alcohol ( officially, at least..) in 1958, and Kuwait in 1965...all it did was make it more expensive and risky -Bahrain,Qatar, the UAE and Oman were more pragmatic, and their countries are all the more tolerable for it.

The only non - drinkers I've ever meet were those with no self control.
So, are you an alky?
depends what else they may or may not be doing.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Shouldn't that be Whore Licks?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Will leave the whores to those of you who frequent dodgy bars. Being an adult is not just about getting pissed. In the words of Wild Bill when he picks Little Big Man up out of the gutter, drunk, "Son., anyone can do that."

Getting sober and staying that way requires certain skills - and some luck.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:35 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Will leave the whores to those of you who frequent dodgy bars. Being an adult is not just about getting pissed. In the words of Wild Bill when he picks Little Big Man up out of the gutter, drunk, "Son., anyone can do that."

As I said it seems its only you who had this issue in bars. The rest of us manage just fine
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:35 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

God I bet you're the life and soul of a party.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:36 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shiva
As I said it seems its only you who had this issue in bars. The rest of us manage just fine
Guessing he's an ex-alcoholic - or an alcoholic that's not had a drink for "x" years.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You seriously telling me that you have never come across people with a booze problem ?
Old Apr 24th 2013, 2:47 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Kix
Guessing he's an ex-alcoholic - or an alcoholic that's not had a drink for "x" years.
Very possibly or someone from an Islamic family who had no faith, spent his teens and early 20's being a complete twat when full of booze, got some form of wake up and is now a born again, holier than now twat. Or no Islamic background and credits Islam for savi g him from his degenerate self.

Either way he clearly struggled with self control and reponsible drinking and thus now imagines that everyone who drinks behaves the way he used to. I'd throw potential heavy weekend drug use in there as well.

The reality of course of realising this is too much for his now addled brain to handle and thus his self defence mechanism is to be anti to an extremist level. This leads me to suspect that the addiction is in fact still bubbli g away under the surface just hidden beneath a veneer of religious dogma.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is nearly as much nonsense talked about alcohol and addiction as about God !

Go and have a look at any city or town centre in Britain (not just Scotland)of an evening at the weekend and tell me there is no problem with booze !

Ostriches with heads in sand come to my mind !

And I certainly do not come from a Muslim background !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.