Ramadan dancing

Old Jul 14th 2013, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ramadan dancing

I probably already know the answer to this, but are there any clubs open during ramadan?
Old Jul 14th 2013, 1:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ramadan dancing

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I probably already know the answer to this, but are there any clubs open during ramadan?
no
Old Jul 14th 2013, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Rock Bottoms last year was no live band. Blasting tunes and letting people get leathered but no dancing....it was pretty awkward when they stuck the Macarena on and everyone started dancing.
Old Jul 14th 2013, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Here is a thought for you if you really can’t resist the dance urge. Why don’t you just join the Darvish dance group, I am sure they have them in Dubai and they are normally active in Ramadan. They are basically a sect of Sufism that have developed some kind of a ritual, a type of dance where they spin around and around for hours. They get a high from this activity claiming it to be due a connection with the divine. Off course it is an utter Bullsh**, the brain basically gets stimulated from dizziness and hence the high feeling.

But hey! Who cares about the ethics, you just want to shake it all around, don’t you?? Go on then, try the spin, you may like it! But I am not sure, though, you will able to go to work the next day walking straight!!

Old Jul 14th 2013, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Here is a thought for you if you really can’t resist the dance urge. Why don’t you just join the Darvish dance group, I am sure they have them in Dubai and they are normally active in Ramadan. They are basically a sect of Sufism that have developed some kind of a ritual, a type of dance where they spin around and around for hours. They get a high from this activity claiming it to be due a connection with the divine. Off course it is an utter Bullsh**, the brain basically gets stimulated from dizziness and hence the high feeling.

But hey! Who cares about the ethics, you just want to shake it all around, don’t you?? Go on then, try the spin, you may like it! But I am not sure, though, you will able to go to work the next day walking straight!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=31bhP8rMH78
I appreciate the effort RS, but really what I was hoping to do was to go to a bar, get drunk dance with prostitutes all night long and take three back: one of each colour. Spinning in circles isn't going to cut it - I'll stay in and watch The Apprentice.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate the effort RS, but really what I was hoping to do was to go to a bar, get drunk dance with prostitutes all night long and take three back: one of each colour. Spinning in circles isn't going to cut it - I'll stay in and watch The Apprentice.
Ha ha, I see you are really getting into the Ramadan spirit! Good on ya!
Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:57 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Buddha Bar is open
Old Jul 16th 2013, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

You should have a few telephone numbers so you can order home service. Don't you get hundreds of massage cards like we do?
Old Jul 16th 2013, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
You should have a few telephone numbers so you can order home service. Don't you get hundreds of massage cards like we do?
Jim, please. I live in a respectable neighbourhood.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Jim, please. I live in a respectable neighbourhood.
Old Jul 16th 2013, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Charming… ,so would you consider yourself a typical British single?
Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by redShark
Charming… ,so would you consider yourself a typical British single?
You couldn't be further from the truth actually. I'm a Lebanese Muslim - They only let me post on here as I got a passport by marrying my British wife: who is away with the kids for the summer.

Last edited by Millhouse; Jul 16th 2013 at 8:29 pm.