The Rain...again!

Old May 10th 2008, 8:02 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Rain...again!

Only in Dubai would it rain unexpectedly in May..........and the Government stand back smiling with there arms crossed and say 'We did that'!
Apparently it was a result of Cloud Seeding experiments and they are planning more. Read something on Gulf News, but can't be bothered to find the link......if you're interested, go and find it!
Old May 10th 2008, 8:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain...again!

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Only in Dubai would it rain unexpectedly in May..........and the Government stand back smiling with there arms crossed and say 'We did that'!
Apparently it was a result of Cloud Seeding experiments and they are planning more. Read something on Gulf News, but can't be bothered to find the link......if you're interested, go and find it!
bit slow today are you...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534819
Old May 10th 2008, 8:07 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
Today??????
Old May 10th 2008, 8:07 am

I'm sorry MH, yep, very slow today. Can you ever forgive me?
Old May 10th 2008, 8:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry MH, yep, very slow today. Can you ever forgive me?
oh yes...best to stay in your good books me thinks
Old May 10th 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing worse than being savaged by an angry midget, eh?
Old May 10th 2008, 8:16 am

You'll always be in my good books!
Old May 10th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

You'll always be in my good books!
Looks like Eva and I have got competition!!!

Last edited by CeeBee; May 10th 2008 at 9:55 am. Reason: grammar