Raffle to win a Harley

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 11:32 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raffle to win a Harley

I've entered to win a Vespa.

Too far for Harley tickets, darnit.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

So this is turning into a bikers forum then...

Before you all assume I'm a motorbike hating girl- I'm not - I love motorbikes- or men on motorbikes- growl, however have lost a few friends in the UK in bike accidents (yes a few) :-( just wondering how safe it is to use a motorbike out here- seeing as people drive like lunatics here and I haven't seen any one on a bike here in leathers surely its a death wish on wheels to ride here? No?

And millhouse pizza boy- now that I would like to see- tearing up the road on a pimped up hairdryer!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Everything is dangerous out here but yeah, biking comes with it's risks for sure. With a Harley you stand a good chance of being heard coming at least, with the correct pipes fitted
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 7:07 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Everything is dangerous out here but yeah, biking comes with it's risks for sure. With a Harley you stand a good chance of being heard coming at least, with the correct pipes fitted
Yep, like Bigtaff said, biking has it's dangers but that is part of the fun. You can, as a rider, reduce the risks by being very aware of what's going on around you and looking for all those little signs that tell you the driver ahead is a moron.

Car drivers can also help by thinking bike!

But regardless; there will always be fatalities. Just last wekend a biker died out at Khalba Tunnel. Very sad and tragic.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 11:12 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Yep, like Bigtaff said, biking has it's dangers but that is part of the fun. You can, as a rider, reduce the risks by being very aware of what's going on around you and looking for all those little signs that tell you the driver ahead is a moron.

Car drivers can also help by thinking bike!

But regardless; there will always be fatalities. Just last wekend a biker died out at Khalba Tunnel. Very sad and tragic.
But that shouldn't stop you buying tickets. Have a book of tickets now so let me know how many you want or call into Harley Davidson on Sheikh Zayed Road. Draw is made on Wednesday this week so you could be the proud new owner of a 2010 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail by next weekend!

...and you get a limited edition T-Shirt even if you don't win!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

how much are tickets again? and if I won would there be anything to stop me selling it?
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 11:48 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by kittycat1
how much are tickets again? and if I won would there be anything to stop me selling it?
Tickets are 100 AED each with a free T-Shirt.

...and no, nothing to stop you selling the bike if you win. I can probably put you in touch with a number of guys who would be happy to buy it from you.